I can't stand it

AU alum

thanks, but UGA is going to be much much more of a test. our first test

Fixed that for you.

don't worry, i'm sure if we do actually win then it will be that UGA just didn't play worth a crap and let us win, etc etc etc. i mean, at least if we do lose it won't be at the hands of a true freshman QB or a QB who couldn't even manage to start at Harvard. B) you guys didn't do so well in your first test this season either. all of the sudden, this quote isn't so funny anymore, is it?

I cannot wait until Mr. Rookie QB in his first away game at Auburn 6:45 PM meets Mr. Blackmon. It is going to be absolutely deafening.

Are you corndogs ready?

You thought North Texas was tough. :roflol::roflol:

I cannot wait until Mr. Rookie QB in his first away game at Auburn 6:45 PM meets Mr. Blackmon. It is going to be absolutely deafening.

Are you corndogs ready?

I thought we played well on defense. I don't see anything wrong with that quote. It was deafening BTW.

What I see wrong is bammer thinking they are awesome when you have not played a Top 25 team yet. As I said, your first test will be UGA.

Are you corndogs ready?

I thought we played well on defense. I don't see anything wrong with that quote. It was deafening BTW.

What I see wrong is bammer thinking they are awesome when you have not played a Top 25 team yet. As I said, your first test will be UGA.

We'll be more than ready for UGA.

Clemson's ranked #20, by the way. And what did you want us to do thus far, lose to WKU ala ULM. That's not exactly the goal. We've played who we've played and outclassed them all. Clemson being a Top 20 team and Arkansas being a team we hung 49 on in their own house. No complaints.

I'm not declaring a BCS spot or even Western division championship, but don't think that Alabama will not be lacing up the Nikes each week we play. This is a hungry team that's overcoming their youth by giving 110%.

Are you corndogs ready?

We'll be more than ready for UGA.

Clemson's ranked #20, by the way. And what did you want us to do thus far, lose to WKU ala ULM. That's not exactly the goal. We've played who we've played and outclassed them all. Clemson being a Top 20 team and Arkansas being a team we hung 49 on in their own house. No complaints.

I'm not declaring a BCS spot or even Western division championship, but don't think that Alabama will not be lacing up the Nikes each week we play. This is a hungry team that's overcoming their youth by giving 110%.

..Only because Terrence Cody ate all their food.

Clemson is only #20 because they started so highly overrated. Come on WC.

You think they were a LEGIT #9 and you beat them that bad, so that they just folded up like babies in the 2nd half?

I think Alabama is very good, and agree with Pat Dye that they are one of the 4 best teams in the SEC right now. However, you have not played any top notch teams yet. You exposed Clemson as a fake, and you built up the Arkansas game as a "test" when it was more like a pop quiz. Arkansas sucked.

UGA will be the real deal. That is all I am saying. You guys might win. Just watch out for Soulja Boy and Superman-type activities.

Archived