Ole Miss

autigr14

Florida woke up. I think that Ole Miss had their moment. As much as I hate to say it, GO GATORS! Not that I like Urban Meyer or Tebow, I don't. But I'm against Houston Nutt and Ole Miss for Trahan and Enrique. Small and childish of me, I know. Too bad. That's how I feel.

Ole Miss ties it up.

I'm not holding my breath, but I would wet myself if Snead was able to beat UF. Living in Fl, the only two things better than seeing UF lose is seeing UF lose to Auburn and seeing UF lose to a recruit that the snake (Meyer) flat out lied to.

Maybe Tebow could have stopped that touchdown if he DID play linebacker.

Frankly, as much as Meyer doesn't want to, and as much as we make fun of them for it. Tebow has to become a running back again, their offense just isn't clicking with him as a pocket passer.

So with that said... keep him in the pocket Meyer.

gaytors just tied it 24-24. Corso was right, UF has problems offensively with having no identity. They are not a running or passing team. Somehow they are figuring out how to score in this game though.

Even though Ole Miss got screwed by a terrible spot and stoppage of play for a measurement that was clearly over 1 yard behind the LOS, Rebs pulled it out 31-30.

How many Gators just soiled their jorts?

Err, so LSU and either Georgia or Bama will be the only SEC teams undefeated?

So USC falls, Florida falls, One of the teams tonight will fall.

Crazy weekend already. Who isn't looking forward to playing Ole Miss this year with a run defense that seems unable to do anything?

Archived