Farms to commit Tuesday?

runswithscissors

"I tried to commit to Alabama but they were full,"

Interesting...

"I like coach Spurrier. I like what they are doing. It looks like they are on the move.

Really?? They are on the move? On the move to missing another Bowl game? Or losing to Vandy for the third year in a row...

"I tried to commit to Alabama but they were full,"

Interesting...

"I like coach Spurrier. I like what they are doing. It looks like they are on the move.

Really?? They are on the move? On the move to missing another Bowl game? Or losing to Vandy for the third year in a row...

we're full on interior linemen, but will prob take another OT.

we're full on interior linemen, but will prob take another OT.

Pretty much the same situation here. Farms kind of "fell off" after we got Jacques to commit, I think we also filled up our interior line slots and had no more room for Farms.

Exactly...we got Jacques and told him we were full. He tried to commit to AL and they were full. So he committed to USC....these kids need to pay more attention to what's going on or they might not make it to an SEC school. I think his #1 choice was UGA but they never offered..I think...can't remember

From what I read, we backed off Farms due to some off field incidents while he was visiting. The coaches told him we were moving in a "new direction" whatever that means. We basically pulled the offer.

From what I read, we backed off Farms due to some off field incidents while he was visiting. The coaches told him we were moving in a "new direction" whatever that means. We basically pulled the offer.

:rolleyes:

glad to see the ol' "well we pulled his offer anyway" excuse isn't just for guys that commit to Alabama instead of AU. funny how when the cat was out of the bag the past few months or so that Alabama wasn't going to take him, he was an AU lean.

The difference in my posts and yours is I'm NOT lying and trying to stir trouble up on the Bammer board.

Archived