Right even when wrong

Ronin

My worry about Franklin is the same worry I had before CAB (and at times during his tenure) which is that it seems like even when what we're doing isn't working, we're gonna keep doing it. I'm afraid that attitude will win some games (like last night) and lose others. Seeing as the team was used to running CAB's offense, it seemed like pure stubbornness to not run that offense a little more. Personally, I don't think it is the offensive scheme that is the problem as much as execution and play calling. Running CABs offense without his predictability after the scripted plays probably would net the same results.

You got all that from one game? Seemed to me CTT wanted to use the bowl game as a recruiting tool to help us get some better WRs in here, not run an old offense that his new OC's not familiar with.

I was just searching for my post after the bowl game because I couldn't remember exactly what I said. After re-reading it, it is clear that Titan was right that CTF shouldn't try to run CAB's offense. What I'm still working on is whether the stubborn behavior I was worried about was CTF's or CTT's.

Archived