(KOOL AID)

MIX IN ONE GA DOME

DRY

1 AVERAGE GA TEAM

1 OVER RATED CLEMSON TEAM.

3 COLLEGE GAME DAY GOOBERS

1 DOWN YEAR IN THE SEC

SPRINKLE ALL OVER NATIONAL TV.

DO NOT FORGET THE BIRMINGHAM BAMA LOVING MEDIA. THIS A VERY KEY INGREDIENT.

THIS KEEPS THE KOOL AID FRESH AND THE USERS TOTALY IN THE DARK

( INGREDIENTS)

WET

1 GAL CONSENTRATED DILUTION

1 GAL AROGANTS

1 GAL OF OLD TIERD JOKE'S FROM THE SIXTYS AND SEVENTYS

1 DROP OF COMMON SENSE AND HUMILITY.

( CAUTION)

TO MUCH HUMILITY OR COMMON SENSE WILL REDUSE THE EFFECTIVNESS OF THE PRODUCT.

(MIX TOGETHER)

SERVING SIZE.

1 GLASS PER DAY

1/2 GLASS FOR CHILDERN UNDER SIX.

(CAUTION)

OVER USE OF THIS PRODUCT WILL LEAD TO BAD TEETH, ALCOHOL ABUSE AND THE INABLILITY TO STOP YOURSELF FOR USING YOUR MIDDLE FINGER ON NATIONAL TELEVISION. IT WILL ALSO LEAD TOO,

CHEAP TEE SHIRTS, FLEA MARKETS, AND IT WILL DEFINTELY LEAD YOU TO SLOBBER ALL OVER YOUR NEW COACH AT THE AIR PORT.

SO DRINK UP BAMMERS ITS A LOT MORE FUN FOR US WHEN YOU DO!

Sugar. Water. Purple.

What the **** is juice?! I want some purple drink!

Please refer to caution section. And read

I see Dave Chappelle is lost on you.

I guess I can understand (since I was the one who was screaming it) mid way through the season, when there was a handful of undefeated teams, saying Alabama shouldn't be ranked so high. That they hadn't beaten anybody. But now there is only 2 undefeated teams and Alabama is one of them. They've beaten every team that's been on the field with them, that's all you can ask of a team... to never lose, and they've done that. And they've done that against teams that have beaten teams that are being said to be the stand alone best team in the country.

Woody, what do you think they should be ranked? Where should an unbeaten SEC team rank. Behind other 1 loss teams??? That can't be right, that wouldn't make sense. This is a down year in the SEC but don't forget that the SEC set a first time record having 5 teams in the top 10 this year... nobody has ever done that before. Then we started beating up on each other. I don't think the SEC is nearly as weak as it looks. I've conceded the Alabama is over rated arguement because the only thing they've done for themselves is be perfect and it makes us look stupid to keep saying they suck when they're undefeated.

Until Alabama loses they will in my opinion deserve where they are.

Recipe for a Woody post:

1 Part Caps Lock

1 Part Grammatical Errors

1 Part Spelling of a Fourth Grader

Half Lemon

Mix ingredients. Add lemon as needed for appropriate bitterness.

Recipe for a Woody post:

1 Part Caps Lock

Half Lemon

Yeah, that made my brain bleed... well, either that, or all the coke I just snorted.

He may not spell or punctuate very accurately, but he got most of the ingredients right!

Recipe for a Woody post:

1 Part Caps Lock

Half Lemon

Yeah, that made my brain bleed... well, either that, or all the coke I just snorted.

You hanging out with Jimmy Johns?

If you run out, I can give Quincy a call

He may not spell or punctuate very accurately

That's the understatement of the century.

Shire5k is a typical Bama Homer is the understatment of the century. This is a forum. There is no spell check at the top. Worry about the content and enjoy your kool aid while the Birmingham post keep filling up your glass. Cuz there is a Gator waitin in Georgia to ruin your juice. Lets see how much the BCS loves you with one loss.

And they've done that against teams that have beaten teams that are being said to be the stand alone best team in the country.

Bama Schedule

Clemson 5-5

Tulan 2-8

Western Kentucky 2-9

Arkansas 4-6

Georgia 9-2

Kentucky 6-5

Ole Miss 6-4

Tennesse 3-7

Arkansas St. 4-5

LSU 7-3

Miss St 3-7

Oppnents Record 51-61 (.455)

SEC Oppnents Record 36-34 (.514)

Now when you talk about beating "the best stand alone team in the country" I assume you are refering to Ole Miss fluke win over Florida. The same Ole Miss team that was beaten by Wake Forest, Vanderbilt, South Carolina, and Alabama. They almost got beat by Auburn and Arkansas. I am a huge supporter of the SEC. And have argued for years about how the SEC beats itself up. This year we are just poor. I think we can all agree outside of Florida and Bama, LSU and Georgia are the only other descent teams. Georgia lost to every ranked opponent except, LSU. LSU has lost to... every ranked opponent. Bama is ranked first because of poll ettiquet. If winning is all that matters then Utah, Boise St and Ball St should be number 3, 4, and 5. I can name 3 teams from the Big 12 and 1 from the SEC that should be ranked higher. So where do I think they should be ranked? Number 5 and that is still vey respectable and honest.

Shire5k is a typical Bama Homer is the understatment of the century. This is a forum. There is no spell check at the top. Worry about the content and enjoy your kool aid while the Birmingham post keep filling up your glass. Cuz there is a Gator waitin in Georgia to ruin your juice. Lets see how much the BCS loves you with one loss.

There's a difference between a typo here and there or internet slang....but typing like a five year old ALL THE TIME is nothing short of eye bleed inducing.

Maybe he is 5, and way ahead of the curve.Quit being a jerk, and let people have a little fun.

Cuz there is a Gator waitin in Georgia to ruin your juice. Lets see how much the BCS loves you with one loss.

HAHA. How sad are you for having to ride Florida's jock? That's pathetic.

Even if we lose, we'll still enjoy our BCS game. :P

Cuz there is a Gator waitin in Georgia to ruin your juice. Lets see how much the BCS loves you with one loss.

Your on a site called au nation sporting autographed nick saban knee pads, how sad is that? Enjoy your BCS game. It only took about 3 or 4 coaches, a loss to la monroe, and a couple million to get there. But don't count your chickens. Even in 04 you gave us a run for our money.

Your on a site called au nation sporting autographed nick saban knee pads, how sad is that? Enjoy your BCS game. It only took about 3 or 4 coaches, a loss to la monroe, and a couple million to get there. But don't count your chickens. Even in 04 you gave us a run for our money.

Reality sucks don't it?

There's a difference between a typo here and there or internet slang....but typing like a five year old ALL THE TIME is nothing short of eye bleed inducing.

Well Well now reek. And that's not a typo. You say my post's make your eye's bleed? Well yours make me throw up in my mouth, And who the hell made you And the graduate from turd-ville ,And bitches with tweezers The opinion police. You are on every post , Every damn one . Not just the rivals There is not one subject on this forum, That we as Auburn fans can talk about( On our forum) ,With out you injecting Alabama in the conversation. let me repeat our team, Our forum, If you don't want to hear about what auburn fans are saying!!!!! Go the F^%&k a way, And your eyes will be fine. And the post was a damn joke. You big baby, life is short grow up. Have fun. And please get out of your mothers basement!!!!

I guess I can understand (since I was the one who was screaming it) mid way through the season, when there was a handful of undefeated teams, saying Alabama shouldn't be ranked so high. That they hadn't beaten anybody. But now there is only 2 undefeated teams and Alabama is one of them. They've beaten every team that's been on the field with them, that's all you can ask of a team... to never lose, and they've done that. And they've done that against teams that have beaten teams that are being said to be the stand alone best team in the country.

Woody, what do you think they should be ranked? Where should an unbeaten SEC team rank. Behind other 1 loss teams??? That can't be right, that wouldn't make sense. This is a down year in the SEC but don't forget that the SEC set a first time record having 5 teams in the top 10 this year... nobody has ever done that before. Then we started beating up on each other. I don't think the SEC is nearly as weak as it looks. I've conceded the Alabama is over rated arguement because the only thing they've done for themselves is be perfect and it makes us look stupid to keep saying they suck when they're undefeated.

Until Alabama loses they will in my opinion deserve where they are.

I do agree that winning every game is the key. But here is my Question to you. Should Utah be # 3 or BYU, How about Ball State they won all there game's. At what point do you start looking at there schedule

And how tough it is. One more ? If all the teams had 1 loss where would you rank them then?

I don't hate Alabama. I just don't think they are the # 1 team!!!!!!

Get over it. And why does it make us look silly or stupid? Because they say so! Sorry not buying that

Archived