Given his past, you would think

AUman43

might consult Pat Dye on this search since he played for Dye. Dye is very knowledgeable when it comes to judging people and Coaches around the country. He follows other schools as evidenced by his interviews and spots on the FineSCUM show. He may be older, but that usually means smarter as well.

might consult Pat Dye on this search since he played for Dye. Dye is very knowledgeable when it comes to judging people and Coaches around the country. He follows other schools as evidenced by his interviews and spots on the FineSCUM show. He may be older, but that usually means smarter as well.

I can tell you that if he does, and listens, Paul Johnson will be our new HC.

pat dye has become a joke since his multiple appearances of finescum, which was PF's goal all along. pf is not a friend of either program but leans more to UAT than us. i hate him, he routinely makes fun of all alabamians.

i say we "return to sender" his sorry you know what back to the tennesee hill people from which he came.

pat dye has become a joke since his multiple appearances of finescum, which was PF's goal all along. pf is not a friend of either program but leans more to UAT than us. i hate him, he routinely makes fun of all alabamians.

i say we "return to sender" his sorry you know what back to the tennesee hill people from which he came.

Don't know your enemies that well do ya?

Finebaum is from Tennessee, went to UT I think.

And I agree with tigernt'town, as much as I love Dye, I would not consult with him about today's game.

Finebaum is from Tennessee, went to UT I think.

And I agree with tigernt'town, as much as I love Dye, I would not consult with him about today's game.

Ohhhhh. I thought he was referring to Dye.

Archived