HUGE GAME on Sunday!

autigeremt

We need to go out and support the Lady Tigers in their game v/s the Lady Lizards.

Let's help them to 17-0!

Just to add to the mix, I will host an AUNation area if I can get at least 15 people to accept. I'll have us 25 seats avail. for free if I can get enought to jump on board!

email me @ freemms@auburn.edu

Everyone please come out to this game! These women play very hard and deserve a big (and loud) crowd to help them pull out a win over the Lady Gators!

if that was't enough..there's a chance pat summit will be going for win number 1000 at BEMC on the 25th. she's at 995 now, with games against #24 vandy, miss state, south carolina and arkansas before their game with us.

We need to get after it! Those ladies would go out of their mind to see BEMC filled up with fans!

The Lady Tigers are a fun and exciting team to watch ... I driven up from Bham to watch them two times this season and hope to make it three times Sunday.

Just got home from the game!

AUSOME crowd! Great to see support for the ladies! They are the real deal!

WAR EAGLE!

17 and OH!!

Next game against uat Jan 22nd!!! Lets fill the arena!!! :cheer:

About how many people were there today?

saw in the boxscore and review of the game that there was over 6,000 at the game today vs. the swamp lizards. Guys, this team is good. We have all the pieces to the puzzle with this team. They next play next sunday, but the thursday game that following week vs. Alabama is on Fox sports net. Good chance to see this team play if you are unable to get to Auburn. They travel to arkansas on next sunday.

6,090, officially. Largest crowd in AU Women's BBall history. Thanks to everyone who came out, it was great fun! Next up is UAT on the 22nd, then the big matchup with Tennessee on the 25th.

Both Texas and Tennessee lost this weekend and were ranked ahead of us, by the way.

6,090, officially. Largest crowd in AU Women's BBall history. Thanks to everyone who came out, it was great fun! Next up is UAT on the 22nd, then the big matchup with Tennessee on the 25th.

Both Texas and Tennessee lost this weekend and were ranked ahead of us, by the way.

What poll are you using? ESPN has auburn at #8 and Tennessee at #11, and Texas at #12.

What poll are you using? ESPN has auburn at #8 and Tennessee at #11, and Texas at #12.

The AP poll via rivals.com. I guess they're behind us in the ESPN/USA Today poll.

Just got home from the game!

AUSOME crowd! Great to see support for the ladies! They are the real deal!

WAR EAGLE!

17 and OH!!

Next game against uat Jan 22nd!!! Lets fill the arena!!! :cheer:

Just got back from the game. My first time at a Lady Tigers game. AWSOME. I will be back for UA and Tenn.If you haven't been you need to come watch this team. They can actually hit free throws.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I am loving this!

Be sure to get out here for the game v/s Bama on the 22nd! It will be a late one @ 8:00 CT. (TV).

Archived