Dwayne Wade & His Sex Parties

SouthLink02

http://deadspin.com/5150377/dwyane-wade-ha...-werent-invited

The fun just never seems to end for Dwyane Wade. If it's not divorce proceedings or failed business ventures, it's an ex-business associate telling tales of drug-fueled sex parties at the NBA star's condo.

According to Jose Lambiet of the Palm Beach Post, former Wade business partner Richard Von Houtman said he witnessed Wade smoking pot, and that that he saw "remnants of sex parties" at a Miami Beach apartment used by Wade, who was married, and his entourage.

"The man isn't what people worldwide think he is," Von Houtman said Sunday in an extensive interview. "He and his friends are just a bunch of idiots. I mean, I'm in Chicago at a charity party in 2007, and weed is being passed around and Wade takes a hit. In front of everybody.

"I got sucked into doing business with him because he has a first-class media persona, the new Michael Jordan. He was that good guy, father-of-the-year, celebrity who had his head on his shoulder. I found out after a year he was not like that."

"They'd have these parties in there two or three times a week," Von Houtman said. "There were always dozens of people in there. Rappers, Dwyane and his entourage, women they'd pick up in clubs. They (Wade and Andrews) both made it clear to me how their goal in life is to have sex with as many women as possible."

Nothing wrong with setting goals.

An NBA player that sleeps with a lot of women? What a shocker, people that are that naive to be surprised by something like this are really stuck in a different time.

An NBA player that sleeps with a lot of women? What a shocker, people that are that naive to be surprised by something like this are really stuck in a different time.

I thought the NBA cares??

I thought the NBA cares??

NBA cares about the bottom line, not what their players do outside of the arenas.

Archived