Auburn @ MSU

MDM4AU

Game is on Fox Sports South for those that want to watch. Damian Fishback and Dave Neal calling the game.

This one is in the books. We win again. WDE! 76-58

TIGERS WIN 76-58!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

looks like lebo and my Tigers are going to get 20 wins before it's all over an i'm going to eat a bunch of crow. WDE!

Great win today by the tigers. The best part is that we got contributions from a lot of different players. Not one player had an exceptional game, but everybody contributed. Our bench outscored their bench 32-0. Knox is going to be a good player for us in the future.

Looks like CJL is winning by coaching and not AAU players. So how did Mike Davis do at Indiana with two AAU teams?

I think CJL is like Beamer at VT, give him the time, crowd support and a new arena, he will build a program.

Great W by the Tigers. 500 in SEC play is now guaranteed. Just imagine if they hadn't had those two crappy losses in non-league play. But coulda, woulda shoulda. The team is playing to its potential. Little late, but better than never.

Looks like CJL is winning by coaching and not AAU players. So how did Mike Davis do at Indiana with two AAU teams?

I think CJL is like Beamer at VT, give him the time, crowd support and a new arena, he will build a program.

AU will never really get to the next level if they can't improve FT shooting. I hope Lebo tries something new in that regard.

Great win today by the tigers. The best part is that we got contributions from a lot of different players. Not one player had an exceptional game, but everybody contributed. Our bench outscored their bench 32-0. Knox is going to be a good player for us in the future.

I noticed that, 32-0 in off the bench scoring. That's incredible. If they could shoor free throws we would be dangerous.

I watched the whole game and Auburn just out hustled Miss State for most of the game. I can't remember a Stansbury Bulldog squad get hammered on the boards like they did tonight. I know Auburn's SOS and RPI isn't up there with some of the bubble teams but they are playing very good basketball right now.

I noticed that, 32-0 in off the bench scoring. That's incredible. If they could shoor free throws we would be dangerous.

I wonder if Fortner would let the Lady Tigers give the men a few pointers? The Lady Tigers seem to sack their free throws.

I wonder if Fortner would let the Lady Tigers give the men a few pointers? The Lady Tigers seem to sack their free throws.

They're better coached and more disciplined.

Archived