List of teams we should be rooting for

AUdmd07

In order to maximize our chances of making the field of 65, there are several teams we as Auburn fans should be rooting for over the next 24 hours:

1) Tennessee - We need the Vols to beat Miss State to prevent the bulldogs from getting the automatic qualifier. The SEC might get 3 teams in if the Vols win (with us being the third!), but it's very doubtful that we'll get 4 teams in.

2) Missouri - Currently they are up 37 to 33 over Baylor at the half. Baylor would steal an at large bid if they end up winning this game and the Big XII tourney.

3) Utah - Not only do we need Utah to beat San Diego State, we need them to win big. SDSU is still on the bubble right now, and nothing will help us more than them losing badly to the Utes and leaving a bad final impression on the selection committee.

4) Arizona St - Currently they are beating USC by 15 at half time. That's great b/c the Trojans would steal another spot that we could snag.

5) Utah St - need them to beat Nevada.

6) Duke - already helped us out by beating Maryland and preventing them from getting another quality win. Maryland finished ACC play with a 9-10 record (if you include tourney games), which the selection committee will frown on. I don't care who wins the ACC tourney - I hate Dook and Toney Douglas and his dad can sit on it and spin.

And just for kicks, I included a list of teams that PChamp119 should root for...

Miss State, Baylor, San Diego State, USC, Nevada, and of course U :ua: T. :big:

Well, USC stole a bid but everyone else that we needed to win won yesterday. Now we need to be Vol fans.

Well, USC stole a bid but everyone else that we needed to win won yesterday. Now we need to be Vol fans.

That's not hard, after all we are Aubie's not Bammers. :big:

Archived