AUNation Basketball Challenge

WarTiger

We've done this the last few years with very good participation. It's being hosted at cbssportsline. Here is the official link to the site. It requires you have a cbs sportsline ID, but then you can pick your teams. For those that have never played before, we pick every game in the tournament before the tournament starts on thursday. Once the games begin, points are awarded based on the winning teams seed. If you pick a 9 seed to win, and they win, you get 9 points. Here's the link to the site:

http://aun.mayhem.cbssports.com/e?referrer=MKTG_BM_INVITE

password: AUNbasketball

If anybody has any trouble getting in, PM me your email address and I'll email you an invitation. Hope everyone will participate. Picks will be open soon after all the selections are announced. Good Luck!!

come on people. We've got 11 participating so far. We've had more than triple this in past years. Come on everybody. just less than 24 hours to get your bracket filled in. Follow the link in the above post and make your selections.

At the request of the higher ups, I'm putting a link here where hopefully more people may see it and participate. Thanks.

We've done this the last few years with very good participation. It's being hosted at cbssportsline. Here is the official link to the site. It requires you have a cbs sportsline ID, but then you can pick your teams. For those that have never played before, we pick every game in the tournament before the tournament starts on thursday. Once the games begin, points are awarded based on the winning teams seed. If you pick a 9 seed to win, and they win, you get 9 points. Here's the link to the site:

http://aun.mayhem.cbssports.com/e?referrer=MKTG_BM_INVITE

password: AUNbasketball

If anybody has any trouble getting in, PM me your email address and I'll email you an invitation. Hope everyone will participate. Picks will be open soon after all the selections are announced. Good Luck!!

that link says you have to have a CBSSports.com ID and Password before you can try to join the group, then it will ask for the group password.

Seeing as that I am the only UGA fan here, I don't mean to beat you all too badly

Our newest member Sic Em should be giving you so company soon.

At last count we have about 30 players. I believe you can still sign up until first tipoff. Come on guys...this is for more than just bragging rights -- as a little incentive for participation, I will be giving the winner some of the new AUN gear line, which will be rolling out with the launch of the new site in late spring.

Free gear, bragging rights, what more do you want? :)

Looks like we have 9 people who were a perfect 3 for 3 on the first games...

My bid for a perfect bracket died with Butler.

Looks like we have 9 people who were a perfect 3 for 3 on the first games...

My bid for a perfect bracket died with Butler.

I had 7 brackets to start the day. All but one died in the first three games. UNI put a striking end to the quick death in the fourth game. Why do they start off the day with 8-9 seed matchups anyway? Those are easily the most difficult to pick.

Alright, half way point - how many of the 16 teams did you get? 10/16 for me, egh...on the bright side, 7/8 of my elite eight teams and all my final four teams are still alive. The team that really surprised me most is West Virgina. I was certain Huggins would have taken this team further.

Alright, half way point - how many of the 16 teams did you get? 10/16 for me, egh...on the bright side, 7/8 of my elite eight teams and all my final four teams are still alive. The team that really surprised me most is West Virgina. I was certain Huggins would have taken this team further.

I’ve got 14 with my two losses being Wake Forest and Florida State. (Dang ACC) I agree with you on WVU. Although I had them getting knocked out by Kansas, I thought it was a bigger upset than any of the three 12 seeds over the 5 seeds.

I've got 12 left. All my final 4 are still alive. The South bracket has been my best bracket so far. I've only lost 2 games through the first two rounds in that bracket. Both of those in the first round.

The West is my best bracket. Only one wrong so far (had BYU over A&M in the 1st round). I have 13 of the Sweet 16 correct and all my Elite Eight and Final Four.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

WOOOOHOOO!!!!!!!

Congrats to me for wrapping it up early this year. Just PM me and I'll tell you where to send my winnings.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how I missed this but congrats goes out to Jeff Williams (?) for winning the competition. Shoot me a PM and I will make sure you are the first to get some free AUN gear when the new design comes out.

Archived