Bammers making money at the mall

BZ770

I went by the mall this evening to get some chinese food to go and behold there was J Parker Wilson and Rashad Johnson selling their autographs for $20. I thought it was pretty funny. And one could imagine what trash came to this.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went by the mall this evening to get some chinese food to go and behold there was J Parker Wilson and Rashad Johnson selling their autographs for $20. I thought it was pretty funny. And one could imagine what trash came to this.

The same trash that wanted Chinese food?

So, does this mean they are no longer on the REC payroll? :moon:

REC sponsored... getting 10 on 20 to pay back unmet expectations.

I really hope that money was going to charity.

Actually I was wearing my Orange Under Armour AU hat. All the Trash was White Trash and Red Necks with got 12 t-shirts, Bear Bryant Tattoos, Mullets, Blue Jean Shorts, Alabama Cell phone with Bama Cell Phone Holder with Blue tooth.

What is sad is it wasn't. They had 2 tables of merchandise that you could buy and get autographed. The going rate was $20. I believe they were getting paid to do this by some marketing company. I might would use my fame to make money in business ventures but not whoring myself out at the local mall for $20 photos to pay my bills. You'd expect that out of Keith McCants. I thought JPW would not stoop that low.

Walk-off homer. Nice!

What is sad is it wasn't. They had 2 tables of merchandise that you could buy and get autographed. The going rate was $20. I believe they were getting paid to do this by some marketing company. I might would use my fame to make money in business ventures but not whoring myself out at the local mall for $20 photos to pay my bills. You'd expect that out of Keith McCants. I thought JPW would not stoop that low.

Well, THAT is ALL sally jesse has left...........................

Actually I was wearing my Orange Under Armour AU hat. All the Trash was White Trash and Red Necks with got 12 t-shirts, Bear Bryant Tattoos, Mullets, Blue Jean Shorts, Alabama Cell phone with Bama Cell Phone Holder with Blue tooth.

Did you see any text books?

Did you see any text books?

No, but a former linebacker was peddling something that cost $20 in the parking lot.

Great cause.

But back to the orignal post, with regard to the segment of humanity that shows up for such events (charity or not), it sounds a lot like the line outside the Bama Fever store here after the Iron Bowl. I swear every Cletus, Bubba, Jim Bob and Roscoe in a 25 miles radius dropped their pork rinds and waddled on over to get a scoreboard shirt. I literally stopped for a few seconds and just took it all in because it was a sight to behold.

Great cause.

But back to the orignal post, with regard to the segment of humanity that shows up for such events (charity or not), it sounds a lot like the line outside the Bama Fever store here after the Iron Bowl. I swear every Cletus, Bubba, Jim Bob and Roscoe in a 25 miles radius dropped their pork rinds and waddled on over to get a scoreboard shirt. I literally stopped for a few seconds and just took it all in because it was a sight to behold.

You can see the same thing at a Tiger Pride store after an Iron Bowl win also.

Great cause.

No, I've been there too. Yes there's a line. No, it isn't 85% redneck. Mostly normal looking people with full sets of teeth. You guys have trounced us in marketshare among the unwashed Bubbas.

Great cause.

No, I've been there too. Yes there's a line. No, it isn't 85% redneck. Mostly normal looking people with full sets of teeth. You guys have trounced us in marketshare among the unwashed Bubbas.

This is partly due to your "normal" people wanting a freaking scoreboard shirt. As many rednecks wear ours, 35 year old AU men with families will all be wearing one of those corny t-shirts. Score shirts amount to suckage, whether it's accompanied by an orange and blue Prada purse or a crimson Members Only jacket.

It's all good, though. At least we found the scoreboard in that game.

Great cause.

This is partly due to your "normal" people wanting a freaking scoreboard shirt. As many rednecks wear ours, 35 year old AU men with families will all be wearing one of those corny t-shirts. Score shirts amount to suckage, whether it's accompanied by an orange and blue Prada purse or a crimson Members Only jacket.

Well actually, the scoreboard shirts got old after a few years. But the bottom line is, regardless of whether it's scoreboard shirts, autographs, coming to shake the coach's hand or just general milling around, the redneck/snaggletooth contingent makes up a vastly larger portion of your fanbase than ours and it isn't even close.

Great cause.

Well actually, the scoreboard shirts got old after a few years. But the bottom line is, regardless of whether it's scoreboard shirts, autographs, coming to shake the coach's hand or just general milling around, the redneck/snaggletooth contingent makes up a vastly larger portion of your fanbase than ours and it isn't even close.

Those rednecks that some of you get a rush off of demeaning also enable us to expand our stadium to 101k, fill it every Saturday, and (ahem...) sell tons of merchandise.

While the Drummonds hire a football coach, JimBob and Roscoe do their part in forking over what little they have to UA. It's all going into the same great cause. And, unlike some, it doesn't really bother me who chooses to support my university.

Great cause.

Do you have facts to back that up or is it just your opinion? Now I know it is your opinion because there is no way you could prove that. Believe me, AU and UA have plenty of rednecks supporting their schools and neither school would be where they are at without them.

Great cause.

Do you have facts to back that up or is it just your opinion? Now I know it is your opinion because there is no way you could prove that. Believe me, AU and UA have plenty of rednecks supporting their schools and neither school would be where they are at without them.

Even my honest Bama friends freely admit it. They used to lament it in fact. They'd come home from college (they went to out of state schools to become pastors), bring a friend home from Iowa or Colorado or whereever. Every time they'd head to the mall or out to eat, they'd see Auburn fans in golf shirts or normal looking attire and then the next 5 Bama fans that stroll by are wearing a 10 year old faded Alabama shirt that doesn't quite cover their belly and has cracked the letters it's so stretched out, carrying a spit cup and has 5-10 teeth. They're pappy bred the bammer love into them back when the Bahr was there and it just stuck.

It's just the way it is.

Those rednecks that some of you get a rush off of demeaning also enable us to expand our stadium to 101k, fill it every Saturday, and (ahem...) sell tons of merchandise.

You'd be surprised at how many of these Bubbas have never set foot on campus at all.

While the Drummonds hire a football coach, JimBob and Roscoe do their part in forking over what little they have to UA. It's all going into the same great cause. And, unlike some, it doesn't really bother me who chooses to support my university.

That's fine. We're certainly not going to be begging to take them off your hands.

You'd be surprised at how many of these Bubbas have never set foot on campus at all couldn't find the campus.

That's fine. We're certainly not going to be begging to take them off your hands.

fixed that for you... :lol:

Aaaaaaaaaaaand the double standard continues. Our players are "trash" for fulfilling their obligations to the marketing company that they signed with post college.

But when AU players from the 04 season had a big deal at the Wynfrey, and were charging for autographs (signed with the same marketing company), you guys saw it as a great opportunity to get some autographs from some great players.

Why am I not surprised? File this as example #1,342 on here where given the SAME situation for both Auburn and Alabama...the Auburn one is GREAT and the Alabama one shows how horrible Alabama is.

... And, unlike some, it doesn't really bother me who chooses to support my university.

That's good for you because your 'dirt road alumni' would be downright embarrassing anywhere else in the country. I'm happy for you. B)

Archived