Bammers making money at the mall

BZ770

I see your argument, but remember that neither LSU or Alabama had a pulse before Saban arrived. The success that he has experienced at both schools is an accomplishment, no?

There's no convincing people who still think Saban is a crappy coach, but are already convinced a guy who's 5-19 as a college head coach is the next Paul Bryant.

It's funny how a guy who's won a national title and two sec titles, and turned a team at the bottom into a 12-0 regular season team of contenders is an average coach. Every single piece of career success is explained away with "luck"...yet the guy who wen't 0 for his last 10 gets EVERY SINGLE benefit of the doubt.

God...i hope chizik isn't the next bear bryant. I'd prefer a coach with integrity, class, run a clean program, not have to set up and turn in other programs to the ncaa to be able to compete, and not be a drunk. But, that's just me. I think we're safe...

Yet, you revere Pat Dye...Interesting...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coach Dye is my Bear Bryant. I was born in 77 and never saw Coach Jordan coach a Ball game.

Chizik is going to be Bamma's Daddy come this November.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be about time. He's spent two years getting beaten like a stepchild.

It would be about time. He's spent two years getting beaten like a stepchild.

Chizik WAS Bama's Daddy in 2002, 2003, and 2004, then he took a break from beating them. In fact, isn't he undefeated against Bama? :big:

Archived