AUBURN'S FOOTBALL RECORD IN 2009

Aubie

I still recall fans on this board claiming Tony Franklin was a lot better than the guy Bama hired because he was coming from Fresno St (or wherever) and that Tony had a better and proven resume because he had put up the numbers against the likes of UGA.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Louisiana Tech-W

Mississippi State-W

West Virginia-W (WV is about to return to mediocrity)

Ball State-W

@ Tennessee- W (I am not sold on Kiffin)

@ Arkansas- W (The board has Arky winning this game in the majority...I know Mallett is the 2nd coming but...geez, they really were not that good last year)

Kentucky-W

@LSU-L (Too much talent down there...)

Ole Miss-L (Going against the board...but I like Sneed...He reminds me a lot of Favre...A "Gunslinger" like that is going to win games on his own)

Furman-W

@Georgia L (I am not sold on GA...This one could go either way IMHO)

Alabama-L (Honestly, they got the talent...that defense is pretty rough. Their offense is going to be not much...but those recruiting classes are starting to take their toll)

So...My prediction is Auburn starts out 7-0. There will be an out pouring of "AU is back". Then, I think things might get a little rough at the end...But, it is improvement...

8-4

Little bit different than the board...predicting a win @ Fayette-nam...but a loss to Bama & Ole Miss

Archived