Carroll taking Seahawks job

passthebiscuits

Don't think we have to worry about any of our coaches and USC. I would also guess Seastrunk will eliminate USC from the process. I really think Carrol leaving is a sign that things are about to go down... I may be completely wrong about that also.

So Carroll is leaving and he's doing it before NSD. Not only that but he's trying to talk the Offensive Coordinator to jump with him? Wow, talk about a punch to the stomach of USC.

Don't think we have to worry about any of our coaches and USC. I would also guess Seastrunk will eliminate USC from the process. I really think Carrol leaving is a sign that things are about to go down... I may be completely wrong about that also.

What goes up must come down. Live by the sword, die by the sword. I'm hoping this is a preview of what will happen in Tuscaloosa one day. The sooner the better, but I must be patient. :o

So Carroll is leaving and he's doing it before NSD. Not only that but he's trying to talk the Offensive Coordinator to jump with him? Wow, talk about a punch to the stomach of USC.

He's such a classy guy. A man of great character.

Sources this morning say Carroll has reached preliminary agreements with Seattle.

Should we expect the NCAA Hammer to be coming down soon?

I hear Saban to USC. heheehhe :lol:

Archived