AU vs. Bama - SEC Tournament Game 1

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dang. espn3 has it blacked out for me too. what's the point of putting it up there if its gonna be blacked out for every area that would be interested in it? stupid.

Luckie is on his game so far. Already two outs on three pitches.

Gamache leads off the 3rd with a deep fly to straight away center. Off the wall, gamache with a stand up double.

Double by Danny boy to start the third! Get it going Tigers!

tigers execute the suicide squeeze. 2 out....1-0 Tigers. Fradejas layed it down perfectly...and almost beat it out..

Mummey rips one down the right field line....the RF bobbled it just a little bit and mummey is in with a stand up triple.

correction...they scored it a double and an error.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Double and to third on an error for Trent!

This team is scary the second time around of late. You may get em early, but you better be careful after that.

Help!! Help.. Anyway I can get this game on an iphone? I tried the stream through 740 am silence...I wanna hear it! Damn I wanna hear Rod!

Mummey rips one down the right field line....the RF bobbled it just a little bit and mummey is in with a stand up triple.

fletcher strikes out swinging...auburn stands a runner at 3rd but score 1....Tigers lead 1-0 after 3.

Help!! Help.. Anyway I can get this game on an iphone? I tried the stream through 740 am silence...I wanna hear it! Damn I wanna hear Rod!

look in the app store and see if there is a radio app of some kind. I have one for my android phone and it has radio stations all over the country and they sort them by city. The app I use is called Iheartradio. I'm sure there is an app similar to it on the iphone.

You getting this on i heart radio? I found the app

look in the app store and see if there is a radio app of some kind. I have one for my android phone and it has radio stations all over the country and they sort them by city. The app I use is called Iheartradio. I'm sure there is an app similar to it on the iphone.

Dang...bases loaded with two out.

Archived