• Created
  • Last Reply

Starting pitchers have been announced for Game 1:

AU: Cory Luckie (6-3, 6.17 ERA)

UA: Jimmy Nelson (7-2, 4.05 ERA)

*All games streamed live on ESPN360.com

Sounds like a victory to me..

btw, its espn3.com now..

Luckie has been better his last few starts. The high ERA is a little deceiving since he went through a really rough spell earlier in the season. Luckie started and far went into the game in Auburn's 5-3 win over Ole Miss last week.

This game and several Friday games will also be on FoxSports South. CSS will carry the ones that aren't on Fox.

btw, its espn3.com now..

Tomorrow's game will also be televised on SportSouth

Yep. I'll be watching of course. One thing that really ticks me off is that a large part of these games are on CSS. Why, after signing a multi year mega contract with ESPN are these games being aired on a flunky regional cable channel that likely more than half of the SEC viewing audience doesn't get? It's stupid. IF CSS wants games they should be relegated to REPLAYS only. NOTHING LIVE should ever be broadcast on CSS with this massive contract the SEC signed recently.

btw, its espn3.com now..

Tomorrow's game will also be televised on SportSouth

Yep. I'll be watching of course. One thing that really ticks me off is that a large part of these games are on CSS. Why, after signing a multi year mega contract with ESPN are these games being aired on a flunky regional cable channel that likely more than half of the SEC viewing audience doesn't get? It's stupid. IF CSS wants games they should be relegated to REPLAYS only. NOTHING LIVE should ever be broadcast on CSS with this massive contract the SEC signed recently.

That's a good point. Of course, I guess it's hard to talk ESPN into pushing off the 9:30am SportCenter to roll out the SEC baseball tourney to a national audience. But still, ESPNU or something...

Almost time to get this thing cranked up. We've waited since 2003 for this. Let's Go TIGERS!!!

btw, its espn3.com now..

it isnt on TV ...on cableone or Direct TV...and I cant find it on FM or AM stations on the radio...WHAT???

btw, its espn3.com now..

it isnt on TV ...on cableone or Direct TV...and I cant find it on FM or AM stations on the radio...WHAT???

I believe it is on Fox Sports South. ESPN3.com is blacked out, however (atleast for me)...

BTW Welcome to AUN Addie!

Starting lineups, national anthem, etc etc. Should get going shortly...

btw, its espn3.com now..

DirecTV channel 649 should have it. I'm used to going there for Braves games. That is Sport South

Side note: Multiple reports of crazy traffic getting into Hoover this morning - traffic backed up for miles. A Wednesday 9:30am baseball game - who would have thought?

Game on!

Radio feed: http://www.sportsradio740.com/

Also here is the starting lineup:

Fradejas

Mummey

Fletcher

Morris

Patterson

McElroy

Jenkins

Gamache

Hargett

Thanks for the radio feed link!!! I can't pick up SportsSouth or CSS on the MS coast and was limited to the gametracker! Thanks again and War Eagle!

Luckie strikesout the second batter. Nice start.

And it's 3 up, 3 down. Heading to the bottom of the 1st.

btw, its espn3.com now..

DirecTV channel 649 should have it. I'm used to going there for Braves games. That is Sport South

oh my goodness !! It is on Direct TV...I didnt know that I had sports south.......thank you so much !!! War Eagle!!

Archived