New Dallas Coach

Duder

So it is painfully obvious to anyone that watches football, even moreso if you're a Cowboys fan, that Wade Phillips and his staff suck--pretty hard. So, smart money is on them not coaching next year, if they make it through this season.

So, who does Jones go after? Gruden? Cowher? I thought Garrett would be the next in line there but the offense looks HORRIBLE. I think for the sanity of that roster there does not need to be any hold over from this coaching staff.

So it is painfully obvious to anyone that watches football, even moreso if you're a Cowboys fan, that Wade Phillips and his staff suck--pretty hard. So, smart money is on them not coaching next year, if they make it through this season.

So, who does Jones go after? Gruden? Cowher? I thought Garrett would be the next in line there but the offense looks HORRIBLE. I think for the sanity of that roster there does not need to be any hold over from this coaching staff.

Seems Garrett is gonna get his chance to do some proving over the next few weeks. A 1-6 team, that doesn't believe in the staff, and that has quit on the season and no Romo.

Not the spot to try and prove yourself. Though players could be losing jobs also according to Jones if they don't give it all.

Personally I think that he will go after Gruden, talking heads don't think Cowher will go to Dallas but have not stated why. I wouldn't be suprised if Jones made a move for Sean Peyton at NO.

I've got my fingers crossed that Dallas can land Andrew Luck. We're obviously going to have one of the worst records in the league. Part of me is concerned that Jerry will want Mallett because he's an Arkansas boy.

Archived