I'm taller than you

RunInRed

Chizik looked like he wanted to punch Saban in the face. His expression didn't change at all, and I don't believe he said a thing to Saban despite Saban's kind words.

And after all the crap they pulled pre game and during, I would want to as well.

Did the B'ham News really photoshop that one photo? Pathetic journalism. Just wow.

yes they did. Go back and look at the two pics again. Notice the guy in the background in orange. In the first pic he's standing straight up, in the second one, he's leaning to his right. They tilted it to make satan the same height.

Since the guy in orange is clearly leaning in a different manner than Saban and Chizik, I couldn't decide which picture was manipulated then I saw the band member in the B'ham News picture leaning the same way as the guy in orange.

Since the guy in orange is clearly leaning in a different manner than Saban and Chizik, I couldn't decide which picture was manipulated then I saw the band member in the B'ham News picture leaning the same way as the guy in orange.

The entire row of white shirted spectators/players in the background behind Nick's neckline is horizontal in the first photo, but slants up to the right in the second.

Archived