Quan Bray - update- Commits to AUBURN

RunInRed

Heads up...

Quan Bray is set to announce at the Under Armour All American Game. The game is Wednesday, January 5th at 6:00PM CT on ESPN.

167526.jpg

Quan Bray, ATH

Lagrange, GA

5'11 / 178 / 4.47

Offers (15+): Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, North Carolina, Oklahoma State, South Carolina, Southern Miss, Stanford, Tennessee and West Virginia, among others.

Rankings:

- Rivals: 4-star, No. 8 overall prospect in Georgia, No. 120 overall prospect in the country (Rivals250 member)

- Scout: 4-star, No. 19 overall RB prospect in the country

Bray is one of those athletes that could excel on either side of the ball on the next level. Some schools like him on offense because of his speed and elusiveness while others like him at corner. He has the feet, speed, quickness, size, and toughness to play either side well. He is more natural on offense, but he can cover as well. Working on his back pedal and balance would be needed on defense. He needs to add strength as well.
- 247Sports: 4-star, No. 9 overall prospect in Georgia, No. 100 overall prospect in the country (the247 member)

Notes:

- The general consensus is that AU leads

- AU is recruiting Bray as a WR/RB and as a special teams returner

Also note, other AU commits/targets playing in the game include:

- La'El Collins, OT

- Isaiah Crowell, RB

- Reese Dismukes, C

- Erique Florence, S

- Kiehl Frazier, QB

- Brandon Fulse, TE

- Savon Huggins, RB

- Thomas O'Reilly, OG

- Christian Westerman, OT

- Gabe Wright, DT

Also note, other AU commits/targets playing in the game include:

- La'El Collins, OT

- Isaiah Crowell, RB

- Reese Dismukes, C

- Erique Florence, S

- Kiehl Frazier, QB

- Brandon Fulse, TE

- Savon Huggins, RB

- Thomas O'Reilly, OG

- Christian Westerman, OT

- Gabe Wright, DT

They can top this signing class off with that list and I won't complain. <_<

Did you see the article about Roberson's recruitment to Florida? I was most interested to see that his position coach would be T-Rob (I knew he was at UF) and that his uncle is a GA at Texas Tech and may be moving to UF. His uncle is Otis Mounds.

My link

Last night on TV Bray completed a drill, said something which included "GA" which the announcer said referred to Georgia. I couldn't make out anything else he was saying.

Does this mean anything?

Did anyone else see this?

If so, did you make out all of what he said?

I'm assuming it's just him representing the state of Georgia. I'd think he'd say 'uga' if he was talking about them.

I'm pretty sure Roberson is not announcing tonight. He was always going to wait until after his visits and announce close to signing day and it sounds like that's still the case from what I've read. I guess we'll find out for sure tonight though.

I'm assuming it's just him representing the state of Georgia. I'd think he'd say 'uga' if he was talking about them.

I'm pretty sure Roberson is not announcing tonight. He was always going to wait until after his visits and announce close to signing day and it sounds like that's still the case from what I've read. I guess we'll find out for sure tonight though.

Announcing on signing day morning seems to be a Broward County, Florida "thang". I remember four years ago it was rumored for weeks that Josh Bynes and A. Carter were going to sign with Auburn, but they waited for ceremonies that morning at their respective schools before announcing.

Gives his verbal commitment to AUBURN at the Under Armour High Shcool all-star game. WAR EAGLE!!! Welcome to Auburn, Quan. :)

About to make his pick. I say UGA.

Just curious, but what made you think UGA? His uncle, Jayson Bray played at Auburn and Lagrange is close by. I felt very confident about Bray.

FWIW, I was pleasantly surprised when Thereze picked us. I had somehow convinced myself that he was headed to UAT.

Archived