Worst song of all-time

SLAG-91

My additions to the list are:

Mmm Bop by Hansen

anything by New Kids on the Block

pretty much every song recorded since 1993

BTW, "Diamond Dave" WAS Van Halen. Van Hagar killed rock and roll!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diamond Dave was Van Halen???????????

I guess thats why his career took off after parting ways? :lol:;) (Van Halen meanwhile had a few more platinum albums.)

I can see the argument that dave was better than sammy.

The band as a whole was at the top of their game during the David Lee Roth years. It was the total package, not just Eddie's guitar or David's stage presence that made Van Halen great. The point I was making is that when most people think of Van Halen, they think of David Lee Roth.

When Hagar took over, the rock band Van Halen died. If Hagar had been a better performer, this wouldn't have happened. That first Van Hagar album (OU812, I think it was) was decent, but nothing compared to VH I or II, Women and Children First, or even 1984. After OU812, they pretty much sang sappy chick songs and it made me want to :puke: . They should have went ahead and changed the name of the band to Warrant.

I agree. 5150 was the title of the first one and it had several killer songs. It quickly went downhill after that!

All of my favorite VH songs feature dave although I really didn't care too much for the guy. 5150, the song might be up there from the 5150 album.

I agree. 5150 was the title of the first one and it had several killer songs. It quickly went downhill after that!

All of my favorite VH songs feature dave although I really didn't care too much for the guy. 5150, the song might be up there from the 5150 album.

I actually bought his Eat Them and Smile CD. I liked the song Sensible Shoes, but he never did anything else worth mentioning, just some cheesy Beach Boys remakes. But, man he sure did rock with VH!!

Archived