Auburn vs. Ole Miss

Clint

Who all is ready to watch this game? I know I am. I've been waiting for a while since they wooped up on us the other week. For anyone going, rememer it's an All Auburn All Orange game, so wear your orange proud!

:au:

Auburn in orange and ole miss in red. that's a players and officials nightmare. If they showed up with only red jersey's, which I doubt, we should have changed and worn white, IMO.

Kenny Gabriel is awesome to watch. This team, like I've always said, will not quit. It would've been so easy to just quit after being down 20, but they fight and fight and eventually get it to 16. Let's hope we can get a run going like Ole Miss did on us.

:au:

tigers up 5..72-67, but ole miss shooting 3 free throws. That is one call i hate that the officials make is the fact that the offensive player did everything to force the contact and in this case, even the replay showed wallace never touched him. unfortunate. Tigers up 2...72-70. 40 seconds and running

expect ole miss to foul here tigers up 1... gotta make free throws if we are gonna win this one...

ole miss gets the held ball after the auburn throw in and its ole miss ball...16 seconds left.

ole miss inbounded the ball and he lost control on the baseline and the ball went out of bounds. Auburn ball in their backcourt.

Archived