Need to teach Zeke the rules...

Clint

I'm no NCAA recruiting rules expert, but I'm pretty sure this is illegal...

@EzP_AU14 Auburn Family everybody send my boy @arikarmstead a message of encouragement We need him an hope that tomorrow my bro will join the #family

@EzP_AU14 Auburn Family everybody send my boy @arikarmstead a message of encouragement We need him an hope that tomorrow my bro will join the #family

You admit you don't know all the rules, yet you are telling someone else they need to learn the rules? interesting.

It's not at all against the rules. Current players, other recruits and yes, even fans are encouraged to talk up the guys we want at Auburn. Don't offer money or other inducements of value and there is absolutely no problem.

It's not at all against the rules. Current players, other recruits and yes, even fans are encouraged to talk up the guys we want at Auburn. Don't offer money or other inducements of value and there is absolutely no problem.

I knew recruits and players could help recruit, but I always thought that a fan saying 'Hey, you'd look great in Orange and Navy!' was out of line.

I knew recruits and players could help recruit, but I always thought that a fan saying 'Hey, you'd look great in Orange and Navy!' was out of line.

Negative sir.

Did you stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night?

You appear confused. First you question whether Zek is doing something illegal then you turn around and you knew recruits and players could help. Why even start a thread suggesting Zeke was doing something illegal if you weren't sure?

You appear confused. First you question whether Zek is doing something illegal then you turn around and you knew recruits and players could help. Why even start a thread suggesting Zeke was doing something illegal if you weren't sure?

I think he was saying that that Zeke was asking the fans to do was against the rules, not the tweet itself being against the rules.

but I always thought that a fan saying 'Hey, you'd look great in Orange and Navy!' was out of line.

Are you kidding me?

I don't think its out of line, I just don't think it usually does anything. Probably more annoying to the players than anything.

It's alright Clint don't take the criticism to heart, It's tough going posting anything on this board, iron sharpening iron but yeah we could use the armstead brothers for sure!!!

Sorry guys. I thought I knew the rule. Apparently not :)

Welcome to the "AUFamily". Where you have lots of big brothers, but they'll always have your back :thumbsup: .

Welcome to the "AUFamily". Where you have lots of big brothers, but they'll always have your back :thumbsup: .

That's what I like to hear! (Well read, but you get the point.) Great way to sum it up!

Yep, we will pick on you all day but we won't leave you passed out in Krystal's surrounded by bammers, that's for sure!

:roflol: hate for anybody to wake up smelling like musty bammer and jim beam.

Yep, we will pick on you all day but we won't leave you passed out in Krystal's surrounded by bammers, that's for sure!

Isn't that called HELL? :devil:

Archived