I found this video incredibly interesting

Justin5

Makes me very excited for the distant future, but very concerned about what happens in my lifetime.

There is a good chance of another super volcano exploding for several years and pushing us into a long term ice age. There have been a couple of ice ages that may have pushed the world population of humans down to a 1,000 or so. So we may need our technology to survive a future ice age. However much of the human race may not survive such an event.

Interesting take. It's liberal but still interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I think it is telling that the video excites and concerns you. To me it it was a guy with a theory. Whatever.

Theories are the birth of much greater things, but I guess its telling you dont see it that way.

I think it is telling that the video excites and concerns you. To me it it was a guy with a theory. Whatever.

Theories are the birth of much greater things, but I guess its telling you dont see it that way.

Theories are like backsides....etc.

But I like listening to it and even if it's not on my radar, I can take something from it.

Some theories ARE the birth of much greater things. It IS telling that I don't have much confidence in the musings of a theoretical physicist. I have much more confidence in the opinions of people who work for a living...but what do I know.

Justin, I apologize for being snide with my first comment. I am usually riled up when I read much in the political forum but that is no excuse for being rude. I sincerely do appreciate that you posted this, and I did find his opinions interesting...just not credible enough to have an emotional response such as concern or excitement.

Archived