Time for Change at the Mobile Press Register

BZ770

http://www.nevertoyieldfoundation.com/2012/time-for-change-at-the-mobile-press-register/

I don't subscribe to the local paper but I do read the articles on AL.com and I buy an occasional Sunday paper. The bias is Bama slanted down here just as bad as Bammerham. This article really throws a jab out at the paper, probably will land on deaf ears.

Good article, but it won't happen. The entire Mobile Press Register culture is anti-Auburn. They will continue their smear campaign.

I canceled my subscription years ago because of their bias. And now I refuse to read AL.com because they only perpetuate it.

I get all the info I need from right here!

Good article, but it won't happen. The entire Mobile Press Register culture is anti-Auburn. They will continue their smear campaign.

I canceled my subscription years ago because of their bias. And now I refuse to read AL.com because they only perpetuate it.

I get all the info I need from right here!

Same here! I live in Atl. now (grew up in Bammerham) and don't get news from Ala. anymore anyway. This is where I find out what's going on at my beloved university. Thanks admins and mods! You guys do a great job! (Don't mean to hijack or anything, just want to express my appreciation!)

How does one live with themselves, day in and day out, when their job is suppose to, on at least some level, display objectivity and professionalism, yet they so clearly show such bias ?

And folks wonder why print media is dying these days ?

I try to stay off of al.com. Most of the comments on articles are made by idiots.

When I lived in SW Alabama and subscribed to the Mobile Press/Register, the sound-off column was an open forum for the Updyke morons.

Don't read Yahoo article either. It's named "Yahoo" for a good reason.

I like to read the articles on AL.com but I refuse to even look at the comments. Updykes outnumber the Aubies 10-1 and from what i've seen the argument maybe intellectual then it turns into we got 14.

I got banned from posting on Al.Com years ago. You don't have to do anything wrong, use profanity, threaten someone or things like that. Just point out some bammer mis-deeds, post links to back up your claims and you are toast.

Archived