Auburn 5--Missouri 2

Great afternoon/evening for the game. Nice win for the good Tigers. Got great pitching. Glad Varadore came back. He struck out about 10 in the first six innings and we ended up with about 14.

A bit of history.....I think this was Missouri's sports debut in the SEC. Plainsman Park may could use some minor upgrades but it is still a fantastic setting to play in.

Now lets go basketball Tigers tommorrow. I'm 4-0 in the new arena and going for 5.

Great afternoon/evening for the game. Nice win for the good Tigers. Got great pitching. Glad Varadore came back. He struck out about 10 in the first six innings and we ended up with about 14.

A bit of history.....I think this was Missouri's sports debut in the SEC. Plainsman Park may could use some minor upgrades but it is still a fantastic setting to play in.

Now lets go basketball Tigers tommorrow. I'm 4-0 in the new arena and going for 5.

They don't officially join the conference until june. This was a preview of sorts but certainly not a conference game. I expect tomorrow's game (and the softball tournament) to be rained out, but hope we can get the win on sunday. I'm also very glad that Varnadore come back.

Great game by Auburn so I won't dwell on this, but 3 errors for the home Tigers and none for the visitors. I hope we don't have E problems like last year.

Anyway, WAR EAGLE!! Always good to begin the season with a win!!

As expected today's game was rained out. Auburn and Missouri will play a double header tomorrow with game 1 beginning at 11 AM...

Archived