Women's Basketball

warladytigers

There should be some official announcements from the university soon. Maybe this is the same slow, careful procedure Coach Chizik followed with filling his staff.

There should be some official announcements from the university soon. Maybe this is the same slow, careful procedure Coach Chizik followed with filling his staff.

Could be - based on other on-line stuff I'm seeing I think that she is bringing/has brought Adrian Waters.

Could be - based on other on-line stuff I'm seeing I think that she is bringing/has brought Adrian Waters.

When her staff gets finalized you'll have to give us a breakdown. I, and I'm sure others here have no idea who these assistant coaches from other schools are and what their backgrounds might be. You seem to be very well informed.

Janese Banks is the only one that I know of "officially". Janese is listed as an "Admin. Asst." but she comes in with credentials as a player at Wisconsin and Europe, so I'm sure she will be more involved than the typical secretary.

If I hear of anything I will post it asap.

Janese Banks is the only one that I know of "officially". Janese is listed as an "Admin. Asst." but she comes in with credentials as a player at Wisconsin and Europe, so I'm sure she will be more involved than the typical secretary.

If I hear of anything I will post it asap.

I think that she is a GTA (even though that isn't her "title" on the web site)so she would probably stay that way until the end of the semester - depends on AUs committment to her and what program she is studying.

Assistant Coach - McCombs (Northwestern) - Caroline McCombs may be the new recruiting co-ordinator.

Assistant Coach - Walters - Adrian Walters was with Coach Flo at Georgetown.......

I don't know much about either of them.......I hope I did the links correctly.

The links worked fine. Looks like the makings of a good staff, at least they have the background. I hope we can add at least one person with SEC experience as well.

O-A New reported Keith Brown came with her but I'm reading he has or will be promoted to head coach at Georgetown......could be a money game. Tasha Harris was her Director of Operations and came along as well........SEC connections would be nice!

SEC connections of late would be nice, but the years at UGA will help Coach Flo with the rest.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, looking forward to seeing what type of team they put on the floor. :thumbsup:

FYI - Nariah Taylor has been released from her LOI........class down to three at this point.

Some attrition is to be expected with a coaching change, but Nariah Taylor was a big-time recruit. Indy player of the year and a 6-5 post player, MVP on her state championship team. This loss sets us back a bit.

Archived