Terrell Owens

I heard on the radio this morning that the Cowboys released T.O.  I couldn't believe it.  Anybody think the Falcons have a shot at landing him?  I don't like the guy too much, but he could be the missing link that gets them to the next level.

wow! doesnt look like we have many T.O fans on here...I really think that he's a great athlete that knows how to get some attention. he also calmed down and has been acting more maturely since the days he got all that bad publicity...not saying that I want to see all the players acting like him, but its nice and interesting to have somebody like him in the sport. he sure is quite a character!

I like TO and my son is a TO fantatic..I believe he did better this year but still brought too much drama to the team..Im a Redskin and believe he could end up there...BTW my son is a Cowboy fan and has decided to hang up his star...Im thinking TO goes to Redskins or San Diego....Too bad Auburn didnt get him ..He's from Phenix City, right?

Personally I don't think there is more than 3-5 teams that show interests in T.O.

This is a really hard one to gauge. I know there are playoff teams that want to take a chance to get them to the next level. I really don't think he is the same player he was. He is a great guy and player but he is a deadly cancer to a locker room. I don't see very many teams taking a chance at him. He is alot older, at 35, and he drops alot of balls even when he begs for them.

I love the Dallas Cowboys, b/c one of my friends DeMarcus Ware plays for them, but i am so glad he got cut b/c they were alot better team without him.

Exactly what I have been telling everyone, man!  He has been a great reciever for sometime but is getting older.  Also, like you said, he is a huge cancer to whatever team he is on.  You can be the best reciever in the world and your team not be succesful due to chemistry.  That is one of the biggest reasons you don't see the Yankees win the World Series every year w/o a salary cap and a team full of all stars.

The Buffalo Bills got him yester day for a 1 year deal I forgot how much it was worth

Archived