Malzahn visits Dyer

Just think if we got Dyer, Seastrunk, and Lattimore... 3 top 10 players... we'd probably have a Top 3 class

Dyer is no longer in the top 10. He's #11 overall and DeMarcus Milliner has taken his place.

I think that has something to do with him, Milliner, being an Alabama lean.  Just like last year when the final Rivals 100 list came out.  Nico Johnson hadn't been rated a 5 star all year, and then ends up a 5 star just before he signed a LOI to go to Bama.  Nico wasn't crap his senior year.  He may have had a decent Army combine performance, but other than that was very unimpressive his last year of HS ball.

:zapbama:

All of this "Rivals is corrupt" hoo-rah is crap. It may or may not have been created by an Alabama alum, but each site on Rivals is run by specific writers and inside sources who support that specific program. Rivals has a certain way they rank players and Benton was dropped from a 5* to a 4* because he hadn't played football or went to a public combine in a single year. Benton signing with Auburn brought attention back to him and Rivalssaw his situation and decided to downgrade him. Nico Johnson was put in as a 5* because he proved that he still had the talent to perform well at the combine. Nico was commited to Bama long before he signed that LOI so your argument falls flat, wareagle88.

Milliner was pushed to a 5* and into the top 10 because of a stellar performance at a combine.

Who cares if Bama has a better ranked recruiting class? Even if Rivals is corrupt is it really going to make our recruits less talented? I don't think so.

All of this "Rivals is corrupt" hoo-rah is crap. It may or may not have been created by an Alabama alum, but each site on Rivals is run by specific writers and inside sources who support that specific program. Rivals has a certain way they rank players and Benton was dropped from a 5* to a 4* because he hadn't played football or went to a public combine in a single year. Benton signing with Auburn brought attention back to him and Rivalssaw his situation and decided to downgrade him. Nico Johnson was put in as a 5* because he proved that he still had the talent to perform well at the combine. Nico was commited to Bama long before he signed that LOI so your argument falls flat, wareagle88.

Milliner was pushed to a 5* and into the top 10 because of a stellar performance at a combine.

Who cares if Bama has a better ranked recruiting class? Even if Rivals is corrupt is it really going to make our recruits less talented? I don't think so.

Nope, but it's just more anoying bamso crap....

I believe I remember SportTalk saying that Millner was a bama lean. (could be wrong though)

Do we have any shot at all at landing Milliner?

Auburn has a chance at Milliner but I really believe that he is a Bama lean, but things could change if Auburn stays on him

Archived