Well Auburn Fans...Are you ready for this BIG News??

AUSportTalk

Auburn now leads for BIG TIME RB Michael Dyer and he states that Auburn has been his leader for sometime now!! He plans to make a decision sometime this summer before school starts back!! Looks like Auburn is in great shape to land him. IMO, he will be one of the BIG TIME players to commit sometime toward the end of July!!

The great news just keeps on coming in!!! Don't get me wrong I would love to have Seastrunk but if we were to only get one of these big time backs I think this guy is the total package from the film I have seen. WDE!!!

The great news just keeps on coming in!!! Don't get me wrong I would love to have Seastrunk but if we were to only get one of these big time backs I think this guy is the total package from the film I have seen. WDE!!!

IMO, I think we land Seastrunk and Dyer! Just my opinion so don't hold me to it. I think Lattimore ends up at Clemson or South Carolina but I have heard from several people close to him that he is very high on Auburn and wears Auburn clothes all the time. We shall see....Only time will tell!! I would be happy with just one of the three! We will be highly fortunate if we land 2! It will be a major headline if we land all 3!

No site is reporting it yet?  :pcprobs:

WAR EAGLE !

Auburn Eagle Is!! Believe me! Auburn is leading for Dyer!! Take my word for it!! It will be reported sometime today!

WAR EAGLE !

Auburn Eagle Is!! Believe me! Auburn is leading for Dyer!! Take my word for it!! It will be reported sometime today!

:laugh: Good enough for me!  :we:

WAR EAGLE !

:laugh: Good enough for me!   :we:

HaHaHa!! Just wait...it will be reported by ALL 3 sometime today!

Getting both Dyer and Seastrunk would be an incredible coup.  Just awesome!  Seastrunk with his talent and enthusiasm and attitude, and Dyer...everything I've read on this kid suggests, if not outright says, he's the real deal.  

Sportstalk, how many rb's were we originally planning on taking? I mean is there any chance at all that we could land the top 3 rb's in the nation? I know its a little much to think, because of the sharing of PT.

Sportstalk, how many rb's were we originally planning on taking? I mean is there any chance at all that we could land the top 3 rb's in the nation? I know its a little much to think, because of the sharing of PT.

They are planning on signing 3 of them. I think there is a slim chance we sign all 3 of them but I really think that we land 2 of them.

JMO, but I think that the coaches feel really good about landing two of the "big three".  Then we hope that Corey Grant picks us, but, if not, D.J. Howard will be the third back in this class.  AUSportTalk, do you know if Howard's offer is "committable" right now?  Thx.

JMO, but I think that the coaches feel really good about landing two of the "big three".  Then we hope that Corey Grant picks us, but, if not, D.J. Howard will be the third back in this class.  AUSportTalk, do you know if Howard's offer is "committable" right now?  Thx.

Yes it is a firm offer. He is being offered as an ATH. Auburn plans to use him as a defensive back or running back.

I am just in awe of our coaching staff, guys.  I am at a loss here.  AMAZING!!!!  Everyone thought that we had backed off on him or he had backed off on us when all the attention started centering around Lache and Lattimore, but no!  Crazy!  I really think we land Lache (silent, imo)  and Dyer.  Lattimore might be the odd man out as I have been hearing rumblings to the effect, but we'll see.  This stuff is just amazing!  I always had a good feeling about Dyer, even with us not hearing much lately.  It is that connection with Malzahn and our "RBU" tradition.  I love it, guys!  War Eagle and here's to championships in the not so distant future!!!!!

Is it true that he has stopped his recruitment and won't take any more visits?

Yeah, Dyer said that Auburn was his last visit this Summer and plans to have a decision sometime before school starts. That being said, it really looks good for Auburn.

Is it true that he has stopped his recruitment and won't take any more visits?

Yeah, Dyer said that Auburn was his last visit this Summer and plans to have a decision sometime before school starts. That being said, it really looks good for Auburn.

Adding to that.

Five star running back Michael Dyer is very close to committing to Auburn. He visited this weekend, staying until today. He says Auburn is his number one and has been for some time. He will make his decision sometime this summer. He also said his visit to Auburn this weekend will be his last visit. Big news for Auburn. He called the visit perfect. I had this information before I went to class but I was also hearing he may have committed so I held off. Note that he has not committed but right now it looks good for us.

Archived