Auburn picks up a commitment from Georgia CB

AUSportTalk

I think it was two days ago i was asking why all the CBs wern't committing with us. this should shut me up. haha

I was waiting to read your comments after your raving the other day  :laugh:

hahaha the coaches must have read my comments and siad alright lets tell mincy to commit. haha

I just called Mincey and told him to pull the trigger b/c I was tired of reading your negative comments LOL  :partey:

hahaha the coaches must have read my comments and siad alright lets tell mincy to commit. haha

I just called Mincey and told him to pull the trigger b/c I was tired of reading your negative comments LOL  :partey:

LOL, does this mean that I need to start making negative comments about RBs, so you'll call LS and MD and get them to "pull the trigger"  ;)

maybe sporttalk is really a coach? just throwing it out there

HaHaHa!! I believe I could be a coach but I would end up strapping it on myself if they couldn't take care of business!!  :laugh:

LOL, does this mean that I need to start making negative comments about RBs, so you'll call LS and MD and get them to "pull the trigger"  ;)

Well, take it in your own hands and start doing it then. I might have to take control of those RBs a little bit! You never know what AUSportTalks next move is gonna be!!  :trampoline:

OK while you are at it bring on the beef too and get all the OL taken care of early! lol

Well, take it in your own hands and start doing it then. I might have to take control of those RBs a little bit! You never know what AUSportTalks next move is gonna be!!  :trampoline:

How 'bout calling up some of those big linemen Scott???? Tell a couple of those big boys to start committing. Please.... ;D

:we:

How 'bout calling up some of those big linemen Scott???? Tell a couple of those big boys to start committing. Please.... ;D

:we:

I'll see what I can arrange for you! I will start calling them on July 1st and hopefully it will pay off by the start of football season!

whats that supposed to mean?

Archived