what???

Guest auburn warrior

Lebo just can't recruit. His offense is built around the 3 and he doesn't recruit quality shooters, Waller being the exception. I'm embarrassed as a big Auburn basketball fan a lot of the time because of the lack of LOCAL support. Folks in Auburn just do not show up. And i'm talking a few miles from the arena. I'm afraid what's going to happen next year. We have no one coming in except Kemp and lose almost our entire offense. All we have is Frankie that is proven. I like guys like Ross and definitely Gabriel, but I'm afraid of what is going to happen in the debut of the new arena. I didn't think we would miss Barber as much as people thought, but Knox took forever to wake up. Lett is always daydreaming. We miss Barrett more than anyone. He was able to make those midrange jumpers with ease. Who's making midrange jumpers this year? No one. Hargrove is too inconsistent to be that guy. It's either pop up a 3 or drive to the basket with this team. I think that 3 on 1 off a turnover that Hargrove threw in the seats tells the tale for Lebo. Aside from half of last season, Lebo's coached up some VERY undisciplined play.

well in our defense, school is not back in session yet. my friends and i would have been there but aren't going back til tomorrow. however, i've never been to a sellout there and it is quite frustrating :banghead:. the lsu game last year was pretty packed. the new arena scheduled to open next season has less seats so it should have a better feel :wareagle:

Ive seen two sell outs there... it can be very loud and fun... but not lately lol so ... lame for now

I've seen 2...one for the uat game in 06 i belive, and the womens game last year. It's just becoming a joke. Why would anyone pay money in these hard times to go and watch a pitiful product. I started this thread to to gauge others opinon and the comments have just gone stronger and more louder as this season has gone by. I hope all the alum care enough about BB to get in Jacobs ear, and that he already has a list of canidates in mind.

Auburn people do not show up to games because we have not shown the ability to win consistently and we do not play a good brand of basketball. I think people should come anyway because we have Auburn student athletes playing, but honestly, the statement that the lack of a crowd makes should be deafening to Jacobs. We have a decent recruiting class coming in and we are opening a brand new arena. We need to go out and get a coach that everyone can get on board with and create some excitement. Lets go Jacobs.

Archived