dewayne reed

Guest auburn warrior

Guest auburn warrior

was he laughing when they called 10 second violation on him , and did coach lebo even chew him out for taking so long to get the ball across midcourt, i know i would if i was coach

was he laughing when they called 10 second violation on him , and did coach lebo even chew him out for taking so long to get the ball across midcourt, i know i would if i was coach

IMO that was the ballgame.  We had the momentum and a chance to go ahead.  No excuse for that!! 

IMO that was the ballgame.  We had the momentum and a chance to go ahead.  No excuse for that!! 

yes I agree

yes I agree

honestly, dewayne reed could care less about this basketball team. you can tell by his attitude on the court and of course his effort at times.

yeah its unaccptable for your senior to do that

Especially at a critical point in the game!!  I posted on the game thread, at the time, that this was a critical mistake and would cost us.  It did. 

Archived