ST--- Can we expect a Volume IV of Countdown to NSD tonight???

alleyesonthecross

I just bought 3 t-shirts, so I'd better be able to get at least three updates tonight.

Ok. Here goes.

Update 1: Michael Dyer will sign with Auburn.

Update 2: Nobody knows about anything knew on the other 4 major recruits we're looking to sign. 

Update 3: Shirt #2, The shirt you bought for your girlfriend..... it's too small.

Hope this helps....

I just bought 3 t-shirts, so I'd better be able to get at least three updates tonight.

Ok. Here goes.

Update 2: Nobody knows about anything knew on the other 4 major recruits we're looking to sign. 

Update 3: Shirt #2, The shirt you bought for your girlfriend..... it's too small.

Hope this helps....

Updates on your updates:

1. My post was a joke, but I was kind of concerned about Dyer, so thanks! :)

2. We'll know something definite on Whitaker tomorrow, so I'm good for that!

3. My name is Amy, and the shirt I bought for my husband is a large, so it should fit him just fine.

haha his Cone of Silence might cause him to lose members lol. Because people will starting offing themselves from stress!

Well forget offing ourselves due to lack of updates! I bet ST offed himself because of the lack of t-shirts sold!

Ok. Here goes.

Hope this helps....

Updates on your updates:

3. My name is Amy, and the shirt I bought for my husband is a large, so it should fit him just fine.

Dangit Amy... you won this round. lol I shoulda looked at your name....  :laugh:

Ok. Here goes.

Hope this helps....

Updates on your updates:

Dangit Amy... you won this round. lol I shoulda looked at your name....  :laugh:

Hahaha -- ok, good, you have a sense of humor. Truce?

Ok. Here goes.

Hope this helps....

I hate that the shirt for my GF is to small, as long as the one for my wife fits, then it's all good!

Ok. Here goes.

Hope this helps....

I hate that the shirt for my GF is to small, as long as the one for my wife fits, then it's all good!

Just make sure you don't get them mixed up!

Ok. Here goes.

Hope this helps....

Just make sure you don't get them mixed up!

LMBO!!!! Yeah, that would kind of stink wouldn't it?

Ok. Here goes.

Hope this helps....

Updates on your updates:

Hahaha -- ok, good, you have a sense of humor. Truce?

Yes Mam. lol

(I just got owned fella's... lol  ::))

Archived