ST--- Can we expect a Volume IV of Countdown to NSD tonight???

alleyesonthecross

He's sending them out via PM's after you order a shirt....

This was worth a good chuckle! War Eagle Legacy!

Is that serious?

Only about 22% of my posts are serious... I'll let you figure out which category this falls into.

Ha....good one legacy...you remind me of myself a little bit...and THATS serious!!!

Is that serious?

Only about 22% of my posts are serious... I'll let you figure out which category this falls into.

Ha....good one legacy...you remind me of myself a little bit...and THATS serious!!!

haha his Cone of Silence might cause him to lose members lol. Because people will starting offing themselves from stress!

haha his Cone of Silence might cause him to lose members lol. Because people will starting offing themselves from stress!

That's very true. I was just teasing about that "cone of silence" thing though. He may be working on the article tonight, or may be getting some "juicy nuggets" for us tonight.

I believe I read where he said he would post another edition of Signing Day Countdown tonight along with some Senior Bowl stuff. It will probably be later though I figure.

If anything I bet you he is trying to get some info on Coleman because we haven't heard much the last few days.. If so, hope it's good.

Archived