Well mr Lattimore....

aurules16

You could have been part or a dynasty here at AU, we lead for you the entire way and at the last minute you let SS talk you into going to the school with no Oline, and is a graveyard for RB's. No dis-respect towards you because you are a fine player, but in the end i sincerely hope you know what your doing.

I wish he had come to AU obviously, but in the end, he still gets to play college ball and get a degree. It usually works out in the end.

He chose what he felt was best for him.  Ultimately that is what they hopefully all do.  I could not imagine the pressure that someone like Marcus had in regards to recruiting.  If he is the quality young man that we all think he is, then he is utlimately where God wanted him to be also.  It hurts as an Auburn man to say that but, as one who has a relationship with Christ, that is the bottom line.

We still have had an incredible recruiting season.  Thank you coaches, players, and recruits.

:believe:

Luper quote about Dyer per Jay G:

On Dyer: ``He rushed for 8,000 yards in high school and he's got it in his mind that he's going to rush for 8,000 more here. He might break 8,000 tackles, too.

ESPNU had a mistake on Texas recruits a little earlier today. When they were showing the recruiting class they listed Marcus Lattimore. I know he is USCe but that is kinda odd for a mistake that obvious not to be caught.

And they dang sure aren't going to highlight anything on AU.

Archived