Trooper Taylor to be on SportsCall

marshallcotiger

I missed the thing with TReed and TT ?

what was the context of the return text with "Pops"

?? :-\

It indicates to me that TT is a father figure to TReed.  I think he has taken him under his wing somewhat.

:thumbsup:

He said 5 or 6 players mentioned the fans staying in the rain at the WV game was a big plus in their decision.

Way to go, fans

:wareagle:

You're welcome.  :laugh:

It might of cost me my cell phone, but I'd say it was worth it considering...

I was there, too, but protected my cell  :)

Said Cam Newton can throw a football throw a car wash and not get it wet.

...Sounds familiar.

Sorry - I am slow on the uptake, I guess - what should that reference sound familiar? Just curious - thanks!

Franklin said the same thing about Todd

Is this a good or bad thing?

He said 5 or 6 players mentioned the fans staying in the rain at the WV game was a big plus in their decision.

Way to go, fans

I was there, too, but protected my cell   :)

I tried to protect mine. My sister put our cell phones in her rain jacket pocket but the rain soaked right through it... some rain jacket  :laugh:  :laugh:

Way to go, fans

I tried to protect mine. My sister put our cell phones in her rain jacket pocket but the rain soaked right through it... some rain jacket  :laugh:  :laugh:

you need a Chizik jacket ;):wedance::party:

...Sounds familiar.

Sorry - I am slow on the uptake, I guess - what should that reference sound familiar? Just curious - thanks!

Is this a good or bad thing?

I'm sure CTT was being complimentary of Newton....just a bad choice of words there.

...Sounds familiar.

Yikes - that isn't necessarily the comparison I was looking for!!

Man, I was with my family visiting the inlaws in Biloxi the weekend of the West Virginia game, so I didn't get to attend. What an amazing scene that was on tv.  I can't imagine being in that downpour, just one of those things you don't plan in life but you remember forever.

Anyway, we stopped at Tigertown that Sunday on the drive back home. We noticed verizon was packed - my wife finally figured it out- Those were all your people you saw singing in the rain last night!

I laughed-it gives you a warm feeling remembering your time at Auburn through new students experiences. Everybody at that game you helped with recruiting -THANK YOU! 

Man, I was with my family visiting the inlaws in Biloxi the weekend of the West Virginia game, so I didn't get to attend. What an amazing scene that was on tv.  I can't imagine being in that downpour, just one of those things you don't plan in life but you remember forever.

Anyway, we stopped at Tigertown that Sunday on the drive back home. We noticed verizon was packed - my wife finally figured it out- Those were all your people you saw singing in the rain last night!

I laughed-it gives you a warm feeling remembering your time at Auburn through new students experiences. Everybody at that game you helped with recruiting -THANK YOU! 

Hahahaha everybody around me, including myself, lost their phones to the rain that night. But none of us cared....idk what it was but ive never been around that many people "coming together" like that. We didnt care, we just wanted to see our guys play ball.

Hahahaha everybody around me, including myself, lost their phones to the rain that night. But none of us cared....idk what it was but ive never been around that many people "coming together" like that. We didnt care, we just wanted to see our guys play ball.

And then to win the game in such memorable fashion (great comeback, turnovers galore) was icing on the cake!!

Way to go, fans

Yall' are bringing me back to the Floriday game of '93.  There was a heavy mist all day.  It seams like there was another Florida game later in the 90's everyone arived early and toughed it out in the rain. . . Then we got hammered.

...Sounds familiar.

Yeah, I cringed when I heard that.

Tony Franklin said the same thing about Chris Todd

why does that sound familiar?? whats that from?

So far he has just talked about what they did yesterday and the importance of getting kids on campus. He did say we  will have another Big Cat weekend.

^^^ heck yeah!

What about another Tiger Prowl?

Archived