Auburn vs Miss. State Thread

around4ever

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is getting ridiculous...

Why won't the SEC do something about these crooked refs and this completely unfair home court advantages some of these teams get plus UK gets home and away court advantages which is total crap.

Wish we had a home court advantage some time.

Me too but it it's only given to certain teams.

dang... we have played so many close games lately, just cant finish them off.

You can't live by the three.  No team can stay hot for 40 minutes from behind the ark.

dang... we have played so many close games lately, just cant finish them off.

You can't live by the three.  No team can stay hot for 40 minutes from behind the ark.

Except Duke but they play some D...

One thing is convincing tonight (besides Reed). SEC refs HATE HATE HATE Auburn basketball. We've been seeing it for well over a decade. At least I have anyway. Don't know how bad it was before that.

this drops us to 12-13....3-7 in the weak conference...

Oh, but they're already talking about MSMOO and (yes) ARKANSAS as bubble teams. Oh but Auburn wasn't a tourney team last year in an SEC that wasn't any better? First SEC team to finish 10-6 in the conference and not make the tourney.... Auburn. First SEC team to go undefeated and not have an opportunity to play for the NC? Auburn. See a pattern? My uncle likes to bring it up a helluva lot more than I like, but we do get royally screwed on a regular basis. We don't? And Georgia "beat" us in 2008.

One thing is convincing tonight (besides Reed). SEC refs HATE HATE HATE Auburn basketball. We've been seeing it for well over a decade. At least I have anyway. Don't know how bad it was before that.

Since the start of this year(very first day in fact, if you remember the how hard the refs wanted Northwestern to win), we have been utterly KILLED, by the refs. This game should have never went to overtime, we were going to make at least 1 free throw, the refs just couldn't let us win though.

this drops us to 12-13....3-7 in the weak conference...

Oh, but they're already talking about MSMOO and (yes) ARKANSAS as bubble teams. Oh but Auburn wasn't a tourney team last year in an SEC that wasn't any better? First SEC team to finish 10-6 in the conference and not make the tourney.... Auburn. First SEC team to go undefeated and not have an opportunity to play for the NC? Auburn. See a pattern? My uncle likes to bring it up a helluva lot more than I like, but we do get royally screwed on a regular basis. We don't? And Georgia "beat" us in 2008.

Biased....I hope that will all change soon when we take over the field!

Archived