If JJ doesn't make a change

auburn4ever

Why throw a lot of cash at someone that wouldn`t talk to us before? I don`t see buying a coach. Let`s get someone who would really like to be here if we do hire a new coach. He is a good coach but I`m sure there are others with just as good of resumes.

How anyone can say Lebo is a "great" coach is beyond me. Facts are facts. Of course other coaches are going to say good things about him, that is standard. Watch AU play and then tell me he is great.

Guest War Eagle 29

Reading some of these posts makes me ashamed to be an Auburn tiger. Do we only have "family" in football? Ask any of the better basketball coaches in the country and they will tell you Lebo is an excellent coach. Recruiting continues to ba a problem at Auburn. Anybody can readily tell that Auburn is not a basketball mecca. Recruiting has already improved since the construction started on the new arena, which we would not have if it were not for Jeff Lebo. He was promised a new arena when he was hired and it is not his fault it took six years to finally get it.

Now let me get this straight. You are ashamed to be an Auburn Tiger because some AU fans wants a poor performing coach replaced????? Perhaps you never were an Auburn Tiger to begin with.  :banghead:

I have been an Auburn Tiger for over 60 years of my life and have watched many games under every coach we have had since 1956. Lebo is not the greatest coah of all time but he is a long way from being the worst. What makes me sick is reading posts from people who don't really understand the history of Auburn basketball. After reading some of the posts rergarding how easy it will be for Auburn to hire a great coach to replace Lebo makes me believe the average of the posters is about 15.

Lebo is not the greatest coach of all time but he is a long way from being the worst. What makes me sick is reading posts from people who don't really understand the history of Auburn basketball.

I respect your views on here, but I disagree somewhat.  Lebo is second only to Tommy Joe Eagles in poor win pct. since the Eaves days.

I do agree with you that the posters who keep suggesting these top of the line coaches are dreaming if they think 1. AU will pay that much, and 2. Any of them would want to come to AU.

:dunno:

Archived