8-8 in SEC still possiabe

brad4au

Yall can kiss 8 SEC wins goodbye.

Okay, you win. Auburn lost so you win I guess. Would you say the same if that were Auburn football? FFS, Frankie and Lucas gave Ole Miss a 10-15 point swing late in the 2nd half or we'd be 7-8. The point of this thread was that it was possible if we got past Ole Miss, because LSU and MSmoo were predictable winners based on matchups, and we were VERY close. Some of you are just pathetic trying to say it wasn't POSSIBLE. Key word POSSIBLE. And then practically gloating when it didn't happen. That my friends is NOT the type of fan I want to associate with. Good god the negative attitudes of our basketball "fans" are embarrassing. And it leaks out on every single other board. Thank god our players and coaches don't have the same mindset of "we're going to lose" every night or we'd never win. I saw endless Auburn fan comments on multiple boards before MSmoo predicting and even HOPING for a loss. The tools of the fanbase haven't noticed a change in the team in the past month because they don't pay attention to basketball. Not to mention how well we match up with them. And what can you say about the people wishing for a loss in the last game at Beard Eaves all because of Lebo. The key difference in this year's "run" from last year is no interior/smart defensive talent and no dominant rebounder. The guards finally woke up to that fact and started rebounding. Without that, poise and offensive rhythm is shaky at best against quality teams late. I don't want us to be a carbon-copy of Vandy football fans. It would be nice if we could keep the "I expected to lose" comments to ourselves. And anyone that expected to lose last night, I have a finger for your basketball ignorance. If this doesn't apply to you, then you shouldn't be defensive. But if it does, the finger. I wanted to puke when I heard the guy hope for a loss.

Lebo has proven he's only a .500 coach at best. So if Jacobs does give him 1 year, 2 years or more, it won't make any differents. It will always be at the bottom of the SEC with this guy as our coach. Is this what JJ really wants?

Lebo has proven he's only a .500 coach at best. So if Jacobs does give him 1 year, 2 years or more, it won't make any differents. It will always be at the bottom of the SEC with this guy as our coach. Is this what JJ really wants?

werent at the bottom last year

Archived