~LOST~

I am ready for answers

It started out really good. Started getting a little weird. Now I think you have to be tripping to understand it

I have a hate-love relationship with Lost.  I hate that I love it. After every season I have promised myself I wouldn't watch it, but "Just when I think I'm out, it drags me back in".  I too want answers, da#* it!!!

Well answers or not, we don't have to worry about it anymore after this season. I am gonna buy all of the seasons on blu ray when it is over and spend a whole weekend watching it all over again. Maybe I will see things I missed and it will make more sense

Might as well make my first post on this site be about LOST.  I am in the same boat as far as having a love/hate relationship with this show.  Started out loving it, now I'm to the point where I can't wait for it to end but am too vested in it to not see it through to the end.

I guess any hope of ultimate redemption for Sayid is out the window after last night's episode?  Looks like evil has won the struggle over him.

Seeing a bad-azz Clair has been a nice twist.

There is absolutely no way this show can answer all the remaining questions in the remaining 12 hours.

I think there is a gas leak of some sorts on the plane that has knocked all the passengers out. At the end, they will all wake up and it would. have all been a dream.  Something like that would anger me, but I would do it if I were the writer!

Maybe its just me, but Kate was looking buff and hottttt last night

I BELIEVE PEOPLE WHO WATCH THAT CRAP ARE 'LOST'

WELL....COLOR ME 'LOST' THEN POPS!  YOU SHOULD TRY TO BE MORE CAREFUL WHEN MAKING GENERAL STATEMENTS ABOUT PEOPLE FRIEND.

I believe you  have no idea what you are talking about. There, see how easy it is to make stupid comments. Save the judgments for yourself

I believe you  have no idea what you are talking about. There, see how easy it is to make stupid comments. Save the judgments for yourself

I'm glad someone backed me up. I thought I was going to be left out there hanging. Its good to see I'm not the only one who was put off by the comments Pops made. Thanks AA. :thumbsup:

I'm glad someone backed me up. I thought I was going to be left out there hanging. Its good to see I'm not the only one who was put off by the comments Pops made. Thanks AA. :thumbsup:

No problem at all. If he doesn't like the show, then he had no business contributing to the thread.

wow thanks for the support there friend. That really boosts my self-esteem. Thta is offensive, I thought a auburn brothern would not say something like that.

Ok, people, I apologize.  I was trying to be clever.  No harm intended.

Ok, people, I apologize.  I was trying to be clever.  No harm intended.

[/quot

FAIL

What yall think of last night episode? It was crazy!! :wedance:

Dont give anything away. I have it dvr'd. Gonna watch it later

Archived