The F Word at Auburn - check my latest blogitude

Eagle5

:believe:

In Family

In each other

In the AUBURN Way of LIFE

but most of all........... :believe:      And that is what RECRUITS......and really burns those Bama people!!!!!  They don't Believe!!!!

That is a MUST READ for all Auburn fans.  Thanks for a great read.

Absolutely!!! MUST READ!!!

Thanks, AU "cousins"!  Enjoyed writing this one.

E5

I heard the Region interview of JOX, and after some uat fan called in. He said, "I know Auburn talks about family, but we (uat) win championships and send kids to the NFL." I laughed. Last time I checked, Auburn also wins championships and has sent alot more players to the NFL lately than uat has. The difference is, Auburn doesn't treat kids like a piece of meat and cut them every year like $aban does.

Wow!

Well written and expresses what I, and I bet most of us, have felt but not able to put into words.  I was recruited from SC and felt that way twenty five years ago.

War Eagle Brother.

I heard the Region interview of JOX, and after some uat fan called in. He said, "I know Auburn talks about family, but we (uat) win championships and send kids to the NFL." I laughed. Last time I checked, Auburn also wins championships and has sent alot more players to the NFL lately than uat has. The difference is, Auburn doesn't treat kids like a piece of meat and cut them every year like $aban does.

^^^. Bingo, my brother!  Let the enemy do what they do, the worm has turned.

E5

:wareagle:

I can't say enough about the coaches and their approach to reaching these young men. Not only do the recruits feel wanted, but more importantly, the  parents are seeing their young men will be taken care of...just like their would do. Hats off again coach Chizik and staff.

:believe: :believe: :believe: :believe:

Great article. I also loved reading the others about Randy Campbell and Frank Sanders. Very good insight and great stories.

GREAT Article Eagle5.

As my son grows up, I only hope to find places like Auburn with people like these coaches that I can partner with to raise him in the virtue of FAMILY!!!

I may be the only one who feels this way, but I would rather support a team that promotes the ideals and values that Auburn does, than support a team that may win a national championship but does not support our values. When we win a national championship, that will be gravy.  :wareagle:

I may be the only one who feels this way, but I would rather support a team that promotes the ideals and values that Auburn does, than support a team that may win a national championship but does not support our values. When we win a national championship, that will be gravy.  :wareagle:

Sign me up for that, too, pesportsman.  It is possible to be totally committed to winning (as AU is) while not selling your damn soul like bammers all too often do.

E5

^^^THIS^^^

Archived