The F Word at Auburn - check my latest blogitude

Eagle5

That was a great read!  Some great players may go somewhere else because they see their time playing college football as part of a process or business ... but honestly, I would rather only get the players that really want to be in Auburn and believe in the ideals that Auburn represents (see the Auburn Creed).  I think that what Auburn represents sells itself (as CGC has mentioned) and if the coaches keep doing things the right way, success will follow.

And those players won't feel like they need to sport a mullet to fit in ... that is just a bonus for them!

The F Word is all the rage at Auburn, and it's all good!   :thumbsup:  Not THAT F word!   Family you dirty minded rubes!

Mash here for my blog on the "Family" brand which is clearly selling to big-time recruits:

http://auburneagle.com/Eagle5/?p=231

War Damn!

Eagle5

Nice job. Enjoyed it.  :wareagle:

I loved the part about Trovon Reed.  I think he is going to be a great player for AU.... and you were right about his school coach pushing him to the limit(someone needs to report him).  I am truly glad that Trovon went with his heart and signed with AU.  Can't wait to see him in orange and blue!!!

WDE

Archived