ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

I really don't know how to feel about that. Don't know anything about him and don't know how much cash we got for him. I just don't  know...

Jones led the minors in Home Runs last year. His not a big show player.

Thanks golf. Prado's x-rays last night were inconclusive, but it's his pinky that is hurt. Id be surprised to see him in the lineup tonight. Gonzales, after being rushed to the hospital 4 am Friday morning with extreme stomach pain, was diagnosed with gastritis, which isnt serious, but he'll probably get a few more days off. Gregor Blanco has been promoted to Atlanta today for Brent Clevlen. Braves are showing more and more interest in Cody Ross, especially with Prado possibly being put on the DL. No word yet on Kris Medlen, but according to Bobby we will be able to make his next start, which is very good news.

Wow great news. Hopefully he does get it all turned around down there. Just out of curiosity how big is Gwinette's stadium compared to major league parks in regards to outfield distance?

Wow didn't know that. That makes it all the more impressive, even though the pitching isnt necessarily what it is in the majors. Like I said I really hope he turns it around. Only got about 3.5 hours till the trade deadline. Time to make a statement. Game starts at 3 CST today. Be ready everybody.

Oh, and just in case anyone was wondering this, the reason that KK is still in the majors just taking up a roster spot is because he has a clause in his contract that says he must stay in the majors, which sucks if you ask me, because he needs to go down and get some work in. He's been in one game since being pulled from the starting rotation, and he was horrible then

Thanks a4e and you're welcome 21. I just found out about that last night the announcers were talking about it during the game. 21 you gonna be around for the game?

Bad news. Prado broke his knukle and will be out for at least a weel. Maybe that'll push Wren to bring in a new bat in the next hour.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g4ASt8ERbXPAFuUATo0QKVdP9HkwD9HA6DF00

Braves also acquire Rick Ankiel and Kyle Farnsworth from the Royals FOR JESSE CHAVEZ and two minor leaguers!!! I couldn't be more excited about this trade

Quit taking our players, alright..... :devil:

More news about the KC trade. Along with Jesse Chavez we sent Gregor Blanco and Tim Collins. Hate to see Blanco go but hopefully these new guys will be great. Honestly Barney, you WILL love Gregor Blanco, he plays smart and with a ton of heart

Care to give us a scouting report on them Barney?

I'm scared to do that, y'all follow baseball A LOT closer than I do.