ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

It doesn't sound good at all but I know there's two sides to that story.  'Only problem is Rodger's side will probably never be made public.

If he did say that, the statement made no sense.  I just dont see how anyone could say that kids dont belong at the ballpark.  It is America's family pastime. 

Yeah I'm sure that's exactly how it went down. 

"Excuse me sir, but there are kids here. Please don't do that."

"How 'bout I bust your teeth out? This ain't no place for kids."

"I'm sorry McDowell but that is just unacceptable behavior."

There's no way that the fans said something demeaning or threatening is there?  I'm not trying to sound like I'm defending his actions, but I will say I don't think this man just happened to be close enough to have a conversation with Rodger and was being the model father and speaking up.  I think a little (ok a lot) of this story has been fabricated and exaggerated to make this guy look like an innocent bystander turned victim.

Yeah I'm sure that's exactly how it went down. 

"Excuse me sir, but there are kids here. Please don't do that."

"How 'bout I bust your teeth out? This ain't no place for kids."

"I'm sorry McDowell but that is just unacceptable behavior."

There's no way that the fans said something demeaning or threatening is there?  I'm not trying to sound like I'm defending his actions, but I will say I don't think this man just happened to be close enough to have a conversation with Rodger and was being the model father and speaking up.  I think a little (ok a lot) of this story has been fabricated and exaggerated to make this guy look like an innocent bystander turned victim.

I agree with that.  The story does sound like Mcdowell snapped.  he had to be provoked some kinda way.

More bad news. Derek Lowe was arrested for DUI last night. He was racing abother driver down pechtree st. while intoxicated. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!

Well at least I'm in Orl. and do not have to listen to sports talk in Atl.. Lowe should know better. Dumb dumb dumb....

I just from the ted. Man, I picked a great day to go watch the Braves. First Big Red gets through and the bats get going bigtime, then huddy comes in and completely shuts them down. Helluva doubleheader

I am definitely ready for Uggla to get going consistently.  It is nice to see McClouth being the allstar he was in Pitt.

Minor also pitched well last night allowing 2 runs in 6 or 7 innings. The G. Braves score very few runs so its tough on the starting pitchers.

Bad news. Peter Moylan is most likely going to need surgery to fix his back, and very well could be done for the season. Also, prospect Stephan Marek will undergo Tommy John Surgery. With Moylan already down, we could've really used Marek. He was on fire in Gwinette this year.

Good news on Kris Medlen's recovery though. He threw a bullpen session of only changeups yesterday. Slowly but steadily he's on his way back

Some more news. Instead of pitching either Huddy or Big Red on short rest, the Braves are going to pitch JULIO TEHERAN on Saturday against the Phillies!