NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

Complete game shutout by the kid. Very impressive.

The East Division looks like the weak Division this season. Kind of shocking.

Edited by WarEagle10

Life is good but its more for the Sharon. She just got 100 prosthodontists added to her dental society. Plus today is my birthday and I think you know my Mom and Brother died on this day as well.

Was just wondering where you were. Hope you had a good time. Happy Birthday!!! Sorry about your Mom and Brother.

Its all good like I said I look at it as a special day. And bout them damn Yankeeessssssssssssssssssss

Was just wondering where you were. Hope you had a good time. Happy Birthday!!! Sorry about your Mom and Brother.

Its all good like I said I look at it as a special day. And bout them damn Yankeeessssssssssssssssssss

They are dropping like flies. C.C out. Beltran out. Kid is pitching tonight though. I need the fantasy stats by him. Hope he throws a gem.

I hope you are doing better than your Yanks.

Age is just catching up with them, IMO. At some point, they are just going to have to get younger.

well hell Yanks are no better then 500 club, bosux are worst then Yanks and Braves are up and down. I don't see Yanks or bosux making the playoffs.

• 4 weeks later...

Doing great! Not really much to get excited about except the red sux are really sucking worst then my Yanks.

I'm going to be posting something I consider special later today