NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

• 5 weeks later...

Yes it is................... anytime I'm still breathing.

Congrats to the Bosoxs and their wonderful fans.....

Yankees--27 World Championships

BoSoxs--8 I think??

Oh no! You didn't just go all gump and stuff. :slapfh::no no no:

Ask tt I think he knows how I really feel........why do you think his soooooo happy not just because the bosoxs won but he is enjoying my deep sadness caused especially the bosuxs

Yes it is................... anytime I'm still breathing.

Congrats to the Bosoxs and their wonderful fans.....

Yankees--27 World Championships

BoSoxs--8 I think??

You think? Who told you did that? You didn't believe them did you? lol

• 4 weeks later...

I smell a forgery.

Actually I think your smelling something else...............look DOWN

Yep, sorry. I left a Golf in the bowl.

That is really sweet. Wish I would have been old enough to really appreciate just how good he was. Mickey is one of my Dad's all-time favorites and I grew up hearing how great he and Say Hey were.

Golf, this story I'm about to tell will make you lose any respect you might have had for me. About 10-12 years ago, just after Mickey's death, my company got hold of about 50 of the balls he autographed while in the hospital. We, in turn, offered these as incentives to our customers in a contest. We awarded about 40 of these, along with certificates of validity, and somehow, I wound up with the remaining ten. Well, not knowing what I had, I gave away all but one to my kids and friends, and during a move, I lost the one I had!! I often wonder today what they are worth now. I know he signed a lot of them while in was in the hospital, though.

This is going to come out wrong but your balls were worth about 100/150$ and the plaque I have is about $300. Yes I do hate you and yes The Mick signed alot and I mean alot of stuff. Only way for him to make any money in those late years..............really very sad in a way

• 2 weeks later...

i love Cano but at 31 years old even the Yanks wouldn't touch it. the second half of the deal — Cano's age will be 36-40 years old — will be a nightmare for Marniers