NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

Yeah, that kid is a #1 starter 8 days a week. Kid is very impressive. MLB pitchers don't throw splitters so it's not like hitters are seeing it much. His slider is A+. He is dominant. There is no denying that. The Yank's need to trade him so I can pull for him.

Steroids, pitchers putting pine tar on their necks, bringing over Japanese pitchers, what depths will the Yank's sink to win a game? They are starting to look like the bama of MLB.

Dumb arse did it against the same team a week later. :laugh:

The neck is such a strange place to put it. I don't understand why he didn't go inside of glove. It was so obvious, you had to be able to see it from the left field stands. I don't understand why a Yankee coach didn't say something, in the dugout, about it being so blatant, or another Yankee player. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: This one really has me baffled.

I heard Gaylord Perry once say he put vaseline on his zipper. No ump is going to check there. Maybe this kid needs to go zipper with the tar.

Edited by WarEagle10

The neck is such a strange place to put it. I don't understand why he didn't go inside of glove. It was so obvious, you had to be able to see it from the left field stands. I don't understand why a Yankee coach didn't say something, in the dugout, about it being so blatant, or another Yankee player. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: This one really has me baffled.

I heard Gaylord Perry once say he put vaseline on his zipper. No ump is going to check there. Maybe this kid needs to go zipper with the tar.

I have no ideal. Stupid stupid ...............................and embarrassing

Tanaka will be on ESPN tonight as he faces the Angels. Starts at 8 EST.

Yeah, kid didn't have his best control. What is impressive is he had 11 k's in 6.1 innings. I hope his arm health holds out. I want to see what kind of MLB career he can have. I also hope the Yank's trade him so I can cheer for him. The Evil Empire sucks, yada, yada, yada.

• 2 weeks later...

Peep this, yo........(this was through last Sunday. I got this info from the Sports Illustrated)

The Yanks need 37 wins to reach 10,000 wins in their history. Impressive? Au contraire mon frare (I am getting this google thing down)

The Yanks will become only the FIFTH team to ever accomplish this. Guess who you are behind??? The Giants, no big deal. The Braves, no big deal. The Dodgers, no big deal. The Cubs. The CUBS, huge deal. How can the Yankees be behind the Cubs in total wins?

Oh yeah, kid looked awesome.......again.

Edited by WarEagle10

Good god almighty you are such a numnutsssssssssssss. First of all you left out two other teams that have more wins then my Yanks.. The Reds and Priates both have over 10,000 wins.................................................The BIG ASS fact you left out is when the teams began Pro organized baseball

Gaints-1883 has the most total wins 10,715

Braves- 1876- 10,243

Dodgers- 1884- 10,414

Cubs- 1886- 10,450

Reds- 1882- 10,197

Pirates- 1882- 10,070

Yankees- 1901- 9,966

You are consumed by my Yankees and trying to :poke: :poke: me.

What you need to be concerned about is this number

27 World Series Championships

next closest Cards with 11

What you need to be concerned about is this number

27 World Series Championships

:laugh: I knew you would go all gump on me. I dropped the bait in the water, opened a cold beer, and.........

Nah, just saw a little blurb about it in the Sports Illustrated. They didn't go into details. I didn't realize the Yanks had only been around since 1901. I figured they would have been one of the original teams. I guess Brooklyn and the Giants were the main NY teams back in your day. (another beer has been opened)