NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

• 1 month later...

Dang. I didn't know that. Last I heard, ticket prices were so high, for the new house, that they were having trouble filling it up. Nothing wrong with those numbers. That's still an awful lot of money to spend on one off-season. I was looking forward to pulling for the kid. Obviously, he is now on my list.

• 2 weeks later...

As a Braves fan, I'm really glad the Yanks took McCann off our hands. His career has been declining yet the Yankees saw fit to give him a big raise. Cheers, guys! That's the 'Yankee way.'

McCann will hit 43 HR's for those bass pellets's this year. Jetes will start dating Miss Universe. The new guy from Japan will win 25 games...........and the Yanks will still finish third in the division.

Edited by WarEagle10

McCann will hit 43 HR's for those bass pellets's this year. Jetes will start dating Miss Universe. The new guy from Japan will win 25 games...........and the Yanks will still finish third in the division.

Make that 49

Jetes has already dumped her 2 years ago

Make that 29

YANKS WIN SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make that 49

Jetes has already dumped her 2 years ago

Make that 29

YANKS WIN SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jetes does have a very impressive "past", when it comes to the ladies, doesn't he? :laugh:

Yeah that's why I wouldn't have thrown that much money out there. I remember Matsuzaka was good for a year or two and then fell off, if memory serves.

This will be the last season for Jetes. Breaking up with that sweet girl must have taken a toll on him. I hope he has a fantastic season for the worst team in the AL.