Lakers/Celtics thread for tonight.

guerra aguila

Whos watching?

Whos going to win.?

At this point LA is up 47-44.

I still expect the Celtics to win this game. I would love to see my Lakers rise to the challenge and go up 3-1... but something tells me that the Celts take this one.

If my Bostonians give this one away they are FINISHED! I hope like heck somebody steps up in the 4th. So far no one particular person is actually excelling. They are spreading the wealth farely well but its just not enough. They are not playing to their potential at all.

Celtics have got to generate more offense.  They look like a Lebo team on offense.  And they don't even try for half of the offensive rebounds.  :dunno:  :dunno: 

And they don't even try for half of the offensive rebounds. 

This is what I've been saying throughout the playoffs! Ticks me off! As if they don't WANT it.

Woooohooo!!!! Bench came through big time tonight. Little Nate and the Ticket Stub saved any chance of winning our 18th ring. I don't care who steps up as long as somebody does. Or more importantly we get a solid team effort.

I've got a fever and the only cure, is a win in the Garden tonight. Our baseball is over, don't care about MLB for another couple months, hate nascar, just not a whole lot going on. Even recruiting has died down (God I hope that picks up soon!) All I got now is my Celtics, and World Cup USA soccer! I'm feening.

Archived